• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boddy

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
pathfinder is a pretty awesome game to get for free, asuming you are a big CRPG fan.
Just keep in mind that it's really long and you might want to use some QOL mods.

Oct 25, 2017
It would be great if the notification tells you what you didn't win exactly :), and who was the winner, with so many raffles going on it's hard to bother to click it.

Thanks to all doing one!

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
It would be great if the notification tells you what you didn't win exactly :), and who was the winner, with so many raffles going on it's hard to bother to click it.

Thanks to all doing one!
It's fine as it is imo. What you're asking for makes sense when it's a raffle with 1 game, but some raffles have had 50+ games, some people click on everything, and you can't put all that in a notification. The pace of raffles seems to be slowing down anyway, as is to be expected.

It looks like now the completed raffles still show the total entries per game, which is nice. Previously those numbers only showed while the raffle was active.

I do have a suggestion for Cerium though. Currently the "entered giveaways" is sorted by when you entered. Perhaps it would be better to be sorted based on "ending soonest".

1 gift from CaptainK

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from CaptainK CaptainK!

This is a two-day raffle that will expire in 48 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

CaptainK said:
I thought I'd share one of my favorite little puzzle games on the Switch with folks who haven't won anything. You don't need to play any previous games in the series, just enjoy!

These are our awesome prizes:

• Nintendo Switch (NA) Nintendo Switch (NA): BOXBOY! + BOXGIRL! - Won by KDash KDash (138 entries)

1 gift from Diemza

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Diemza Diemza!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Epic Game Store Epic Game Store: The Walking Dead: Michonne - A Telltale Miniseries - Won by Agrizzlyadventure Agrizzlyadventure (42 entries)

1 gift from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: Mystery Gift - Won by DNgamers DNgamers (340 entries)

Mexen

Oct 26, 2017
If username.lowercase() === 'mexen'
deny_victory();
notification(better_luck_next_time);

:(

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Anonymous giveaway without a single sentence to know what are the odds of hentai or bad rats?
Damn that is the true mystery game

Dead King

Alt-Account
Banned
Jan 1, 2019
If username.lowercase() === 'mexen'
deny_victory();
notification(better_luck_next_time);

:(
giphy.gif

1 gift from Nerdkiller

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Nerdkiller Nerdkiller!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Nerdkiller said:
I forgot I owned the game already, so I'm giving my win away.

2 gifts from sredgrin

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from sredgrin sredgrin!

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Chroma Squad - Won by finfinfin (50 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Day of the Tentacle - Won by Bullet Club Bullet Club (65 entries)

spad3

Oct 30, 2017
California
var = giveaway
var = entry
var = chance_to_win();

def contest_entry():
toggle.click.entry()=False;​
def award_victory():
inner_function.select.from.entry.list();​
inner_function.set.win.percent(1);​
push.notification("You_won_a_giveaway");​
def deny_victory():
inner_function.select.remainder.list();​
inner_function.set.win.percent(0)​
push.notification("better_luck_next_time");​
def username.lowercase():
inner_function.pull.username();​
def chance_to_win():
inner_function.pull.entry.list();​
inner_function.select.winner(random);​

For(giveaway=0; entry < giveaway.length; entry++) {
if username.lowercase() === 'mexen'
and contest_entry()='True' {
if chance_to_win() < 0;
award_victory();​
else
deny_victory();​
notification(better_luck_next_time); }​
}​

fixed that for you.

it's bullshit code that will absolutely not work.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: Mystery gift - Won by Agent_J Agent_J (227 entries)

Foofaraw

Oct 25, 2017
This reCaptcha is really slowing down my ability to lose out on every giveaway. Thanks again to the kind folks hosting raffles!

gnomed

Oct 28, 2017
US
Aww heck yes! Thanks dallow_bg for Shantae: Half-Genie Hero. I"m downloading right now. The only other Shantae I've played was The Pirate's Curse.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

• PC PC: Epic Games Store: Shenmue III Trial Version - Won by Spectromixer Spectromixer (77 entries)

Status
Not open for further replies.