• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
uHmgVV4.jpg

Got this message this morning, when I clink the imgur link its just that lamelo ball gif. I think I was rick rolled
I'd report them, especially if they entered in the pay it forward raffle for Sekiro and just did that to be eligible.

Edit: I see it wasn't for this thread, so never mind.

19 gifts from zma1013

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 19 gifts from zma1013 zma1013!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Human Resource Machine - Won by Ketaya Ketaya (97 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Nuclear Throne - Won by Ryousuke Ryousuke (135 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball - Won by Honome Honome (51 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Guns of Icarus Online - Won by Deleted member 26746 (45 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Q.U.B.E: Director's Cut - Won by poropat poropat (63 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Rituals - Won by Snowfruit Snowfruit (57 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Super Galaxy Squadron EX - Won by ILPUMAGUERRIERO ILPUMAGUERRIERO (67 entries)
  • Steam Steam: TIMEframe - Won by Emko Emko (58 entries)
  • Steam Steam: JumpJet Rex - Won by djnhkguy djnhkguy (54 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Potatoman Seeks the Troof - Won by Cheezeman3000 Cheezeman3000 (56 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Ballistick - Won by lawliet013 (53 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Luna's Wandering Stars - Won by one of us one of us (57 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Rocket Birds: Hardboiled Chicken - Won by MikePT MikePT (54 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Chroma Squad - Won by Gush Gush (83 entries)
  • Steam Steam: shutshimi - Won by Parker Parker (52 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Dusty Revenge: Co-Op Edition - Won by eternalblue eternalblue (58 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Beat Hazard Ultra - Won by Spiderman Spiderman (62 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Hand of Fate - Won by Kaveri Kaveri (103 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Team Indie - Won by RoarOfTheEarth RoarOfTheEarth (61 entries)

Endruen

Oct 25, 2017
Spain
The poster posting it in this thread just makes it seem like he went through Giftbot's post history to take part in every eligible giveaway and didn't even notice it was for an NBA meme.
That's exactly what I thought (especially after checking that they never posted on the NBA threads), I just didn't want to say it, lol.

Endruen

Oct 25, 2017
Spain
Why are people saying this thread is about to end?
Because it officially is:

Information
Hello everyone,

By any measure, this Giveaway Extravaganza has been a bigger success than anyone could have expected! However the thread is getting long in the tooth, and so we will be closing it this upcoming Sunday the 13th.

Don't worry though! We're well aware that an amazing community has sprung up around GiftBot already, and we're taking steps to ensure that the giving will continue. We've already reached out to the creator of the Free to a Good Home thread, and with his blessing we'll be creating a new GiftBot |OT| to serve as a successor to both threads.

Not only do we expect that there will still be "official" prizes leftover for the new thread, we have also secured additional prizes on all the major platforms which we will begin giving away at that time. We'll also be giving away Steam keys to the PC Gaming Era community in accordance with longstanding custom.

Thank you all for making the GiftBot 2.0 debut such a stunning success!

Oct 28, 2017
Why are people saying this thread is about to end?
Information
Hello everyone,

By any measure, this Giveaway Extravaganza has been a bigger success than anyone could have expected! However the thread is getting long in the tooth, and so we will be closing it this upcoming Sunday the 13th.

Don't worry though! We're well aware that an amazing community has sprung up around GiftBot already, and we're taking steps to ensure that the giving will continue. We've already reached out to the creator of the Free to a Good Home thread, and with his blessing we'll be creating a new GiftBot |OT| to serve as a successor to both threads.

Not only do we expect that there will still be "official" prizes leftover for the new thread, we have also secured additional prizes on all the major platforms which we will begin giving away at that time. We'll also be giving away Steam keys to the PC Gaming Era community in accordance with longstanding custom.

Thank you all for making the GiftBot 2.0 debut such a stunning success!
It's also a threadmark

Akai_XIII

Oct 26, 2017
Not a single win, hey ho. Thanks to everyone that organised this, created giveaways and congrats to the winners.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Double Double!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Double said:

• Steam Steam: Sid Meier's Civ V: Gold DLC (requires base game!) - Won by taril360dz taril360dz (13 entries)

1 gift from Dazraell

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Dazraell Dazraell!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: Sengoku - Won by gaiadyne gaiadyne (48 entries)

Mexen

Oct 26, 2017
This thread has made me aware of more games in a week than my entire stay on the former place and here. Like, I haven't even heard of some of the games being given out. Amazing.

1 gift from Westbahnhof

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Westbahnhof Westbahnhof!

Westbahnhof said:
Just a little test! Hope someone can enjoy this.

• Steam Steam: Alien Isolation - Won by Ryukori Ryukori (168 entries)

Status
Not open for further replies.