• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ODD

Oct 25, 2017
So now that the thread is reaching its end, how happy are you guys with the end result? Did you get good stuff?

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
So now that the thread is reaching its end, how happy are you guys with the end result? Did you get good stuff?

I only applied for stuff that i wanted so sure did. thanks to all people who gave me stuff and apologies if i forgot someone in the middle of the sea of BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME notifications

i lost every laoni, final fantasy, yakuza 0, shadowrun hong kong and official raffle that happened though. theres always next time/thread!

Strelok

Oct 29, 2017
Karnaca, Serkonos
I only applied for stuff that i wanted so sure did. thanks to all people who gave me stuff and apologies if i forgot someone in the middle of the sea of BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME notifications

i lost every final fantasy, yakuza 0, shadowrun hong kong and official raffle that happened though. theres always next time/thread!
Same, but I got Crysis 2, Mankind Divided and Dead Island Definitive, so can't complain

DarrenM

Oct 28, 2017
Before it all ends, just wanted to thank everyone that contributed again. Amazing generosity. Even if gift bot hated me 😒

1 gift from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Mystery Gift - Won by kemosahbe kemosahbe (281 entries)

TubaZef

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil

Alright
CommonFabulousLaughingthrush-size_restricted.gif

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
👀👀👀👀 any particularly nice ones you want to share a picture of

OTa5wfp.jpg

My current haul in a box I got for them. The jade ones are my absolute favourite so far. I'll probably get more over the weekend though, I love dice!

In a way, karma kind of came back to me this weekend? I won this big boy in a giveaway XD

JxGiL7t.jpg

aiswyda

Aug 11, 2018
OTa5wfp.jpg

My current haul in a box I got for them. The jade ones are my absolute favourite so far. I'll probably get more over the weekend though, I love dice!

In a way, karma kind of came back to me this weekend? I won this big boy in a giveaway XD

JxGiL7t.jpg

God i'm In love with both the green and pink dice, great choices

Also holy shit is that a mini?? It's so detailed

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil

Very happy =D

I entered a bazilion of giveaways and got some stuff =3

Red Alert 3, Party Hard, Quest for Infamy, Absolver, Hamsterdam, Pool Panic, Resident Evil Revelaitons, a Mystery game that was a naval strategy game I never heard and ... A Plague Tale =O

laoni

Oct 25, 2017

I'm really happy! I won as many giveaways as games I gave away, or, close there to, so I feel like all is balanced in the world XD

God i'm In love with both the green and pink dice, great choices

Also holy shit is that a mini?? It's so detailed

You'll have to thank the dice gods for my choices, haha! The stall was running a "Roll a d20 and get different dice sets depending on what you roll!".

No, that is 20cm/two thirds of a foot tall, it's the Zenos figure from the FFXIV Meister line of statues. He's a big boy

Eternal Song

Oct 31, 2017

Those are some really pretty dice for sure. Have you looked at the Polyhero dice?

Given you just got that, I have to expect it was already painted? In any case, really cool.

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
Those are some really pretty dice for sure. Have you looked at the Polyhero dice?

Given you just got that, I have to expect it was already painted? In any case, really cool.

I have seen them! They look super cool, but I'd probably flail with actually trying to play with them 😅

And yeah, it's pre-painted. I'd never actually even tried painting of figures until yesterday (and then I loved it)

Dream_Journey

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really happy! I won as many giveaways as games I gave away, or, close there to, so I feel like all is balanced in the world XD

Hey i'm glad you are happy with it as you gave away so damn amazing games! You know what, i gave away 7 games, won 3 games and one of them fucking FFXV Royal Edition! So i'm very happy with it too. :D

Last edited:

toneroni

Oct 25, 2017

You'll have to thank the dice gods for my choices, haha! The stall was running a "Roll a d20 and get different dice sets depending on what you roll!".

No, that is 20cm/two thirds of a foot tall, it's the Zenos figure from the FFXIV Meister line of statues. He's a big boy
Amazing win on the statue!
Good Karma for all of the awesome FF giveaways :)

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
I got a few indie gems. Nothing too major. Happy for everything that I did get. Only minor bitterness is that I didn't win Mini Metro on any of the, like, half a dozen(+) times it was offered (that I noticed). I so wanted it ;<

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I got a bunch of stuff, already finished three games that I lucked into here and all three were great experiences.

Thank you to Astraea for Old Man's Journey, that was a gem that I hadn't heard of before but was definitely up my alley and hit me emotionally.
Thanks Musubi for Detention. I'd been meaning to play that for a while, glad I finally did, it was excellent.
Thanks Mr. Pointy for Gorogoa. Wonderful experience.

Appreciate the other stuff from everyone else.

rochellepaws

Oct 25, 2017
Ireland
Very happy! I won a steam voucher and got The House in Fata Morgana and a couple of the Anno games with it which I'm really eager to play. :)

Also got a bunch of stuff from my wishlist: Chroma Squad, Day of the Tentacle, Sexy Brutale and some others I know less about but I'm excited to try.

I won about as much as I gave away I think so no guilt and feel pretty satisfied, I think I discovered some new games too when researching giveaways. It was all a lot of fun!

Spyware

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
The most fun thing was giving away all those 166 games. Seeing who won what, getting all those thank you messages and so on.
But I am happy with my win too, Far Cry New Dawn! I was also gifted a Humble Monthly game outside of the thread after losing several raffles for it. Such kindness <3

Dream_Journey

Oct 25, 2017
Very happy! I won a steam voucher and got The House in Fata Morgana and a couple of the Anno games with it which I'm really eager to play. :)

Also got a bunch of stuff from my wishlist: Chroma Squad, Day of the Tentacle, Sexy Brutale and some others I know less about but I'm excited to try.

I won about as much as I gave away I think so no guilt and feel pretty satisfied, I think I discovered some new games too when researching giveaways. It was all a lot of fun!

Wow at The House in Fata Morgana! That VN is masterpiece, be ready for no other VN may not satisfied you effect after played that one. : )

Mexen

Oct 26, 2017
I got a bunch of stuff, already finished three games that I lucked into here and all three were great experiences.

Thank you to Astraea for Old Man's Journey, that was a gem that I hadn't heard of before but was definitely up my alley and hit me emotionally.
Thanks Musubi for Detention. I'd been meaning to play that for a while, glad I finally did, it was excellent.
Thanks Mr. Pointy for Gorogoa. Wonderful experience.

Appreciate the other stuff from everyone else.
Super lucky!

Edit: House of F nice nice nice win

1 gift from weepninnybong

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from weepninnybong weepninnybong!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

weepninnybong said:
I have one of these in a L that's been sitting around the house that's never been worn. My wife got it from work thinking I would wear it but it's not my style. If you're a Monster Hunter fan and honestly feel this hoodie is something you'll sport, then this giveaway is for you.

Please US residents only. I don't want to pay for international shipping.

x160511008.jpg

ODD

Oct 25, 2017
Whoa, too many messages to quote, so I'll pick just a few ones. Personally I didn't won any of the SUPER HUGE giveaways, or even the game I wanted the most that was given in bunches in this thread, but I can't complain! I won a lot of smaller games I wanted, and even some bigger ones. Glad to see so much joy and kindness from you guys. Brought some joy in this not nice moment of my life. So thank you! <3

OrF6oMO.jpg
please excuse the terrible mobile editing
A lot of messages from Giftbot, if that counts. :P
Aw, that sucks... But hey, better luck next tPLS DON'T HIT ME!

I won a mystery game that turned out to be Bloody Boobs, and one of the TWD Michonne giveaways, so I don't complain... much lol
I laugh every time I read the words "Bloody Boobs".

i lost every laoni, final fantasy, yakuza 0, shadowrun hong kong and official raffle that happened though. theres always next time/thread!
I got a few indie gems. Nothing too major. Happy for everything that I did get. Only minor bitterness is that I didn't win Mini Metro on any of the, like, half a dozen(+) times it was offered (that I noticed). I so wanted it ;<
I know your pain. I was craaaazy to get one of the dozens of copies of a certain indie game that was being raffled, but had no luck with that one, haha.

Speaking of laoni's giveaways, I tried most of them, but strangely I feel no desire for FF VII and VIII, but I'm crazy to play IX and XII, and even X. I have this weird feeling towards certain games, like that weird dark city that FFVII (to give an example) takes place, and I feel that I don't want to be there or be part of that, as a feeling of discomfort, so I simply avoid the game. Then I look at IX and all that brighter tones and feel that I want to be there. Do you guys have this thing too, or am I crazy?

I was thinking a post-giveaway impressions thread could be fun. Give everybody some motivation to try out the games they won and not let them sit in a backlog.
That's a great idea, actually!

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

I got these, can't complain. I would have loved AC Odyssey Gold Edition for Xbox One, but I guess I'll wait for a $25 XBL sale. I have a potato PC, so I wouldn't have been able to run anything like Control or Greedfall.

No Time to Explain Remastered
Anomaly Korea
Outbreak (Xbox One)
Monaco (was redeemed already, but no big deal)
Outbreak: The New Nightmare (PC)

1 gift from Cth

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Cth Cth!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Cth said:
Via Xbox:

To celebrate the launch of the Iceborne Expansion, here's a gift of the Devil May Cry Dual Guns gesture, which you can use in Monster Hunter: World.

• Xbox One Xbox One: Monster Hunter World [ GESTURE ADD-ON ] - Won by DRock DRock (9 entries)

ODD

Oct 25, 2017
I got these, can't complain. I would have loved AC Odyssey Gold Edition for Xbox One, but I guess I'll wait for a $25 XBL sale. I have a potato PC, so I wouldn't have been able to run anything like Control or Greedfall.

No Time to Explain Remastered
Anomaly Korea
Outbreak (Xbox One)
Monaco (was redeemed already, but no big deal)
Outbreak: The New Nightmare (PC)
Speaking of Outbreak, of all the studios giving some freebies in here, Dead Drop Studios was by far the most generous.

Lol, I'm actually not fussed. I only entered a few that I knew I really was interested in, so the odds were stacked against me!

Amazed at the generosity of folks here. It's been a wild ride, as they say.
Trying hard not to avatar quote you, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.