• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
Yes, thanks to all. Couldn't give out any games because I'm pretty poor atm but my situation could improve soon so if there's ever another such thread and my business doesn't crash & burn leaving me homeless, I'll throw in a few games.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
This thread has been a silver lining, I've enjoyed taking part in it, and I'm thankful and grateful for all the giveaways it hosted, and for all the generous souls that took part in it. Thank you everybody, it's been an amazing couple of weeks, see ya on the other thread!

LBELdBI.gif

Dream_Journey

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks to everyone who gave efforts to make this thread a fun journey!

See you in other thread! I'm keeping some games to giveaway for that fresh thread. :D

Skelatix

Oct 28, 2017
South Africa
I've been busy the last week and kind of lost track of this thread. Thanks to everyone that gave away and everyone regifting duplicates they received or helped those who got keys that were already used.
Hope to see some familiar faces in the new thread.

Foofaraw

Oct 25, 2017
Ciao thread, thanks 4 the Geemu.

Do we have a `miniatures painting thread`??? Because I'm so up for that, despite my own precarity making it hard to paint.

Yes we do! https://www.resetera.com/threads/miniature-gaming-era-modelling-playing-painting.1114/

The Warhammer 40k thread also has some painted miniatures, but obviously more geared toward that game. If anyone knows of other good mini paint threads, let me know! https://www.resetera.com/threads/wa...arkness-of-the-40k-era-there-is-only-war.614/

Kid Heart

Oct 25, 2017
1 gift from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• PlayStation 3 PlayStation 3: Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3 - Won by garion333 garion333 (13 entries)

1 gift from iCham

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Tribes of Trusty Tribes of Trusty!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Tribes of Trusty said:
Well I feel like more people should experience UNDERTALE which was my favourite RPG of 2015 and one of my favourite ever.

Enjoy.

These are our awesome prizes:

Spyware

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
Ack. Woke up to a final BLNT from this thread. Have not joined many raffles but it was fitting to get a notification on the last day of this epic thread.
It's been so much fun, especially all the memes and jabs. Thanks everyone! :D

BlazeHedgehog

Oct 27, 2017
Good thread. I won five games! Technically four, because one of the keys got lost when Giftbot's wires were crossed in those first few days, but so it goes.

Sorry to everyone who never won anything.

Basslover

Jan 28, 2018
Goodbye thread, lots of disappointment with pockets of joy lol, among a sea of better luck next time! I did get one win so there was some happiness to be had :)

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
I won 3 giveaways thanks to the good graces of a few charitable users. Praise be to the almighty giftbot

Status
Not open for further replies.