• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
I said hey goodbye to GiftBot yeah
Goodbye to friends and to you
Goodbye to all the past
I guess we'll meet, we'll meet in the end

nny

Oct 25, 2017
I can hear the farewell chime,
This thread is Era at its prime,
I bid goodbye with this small rhyme
And to you all...better luck next time.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
wait so what happens if the thread is closed/deleted but there are still some giveaways going on? they keep going or its all lost to the void?

Hero Prinny

Oct 25, 2017
Yooo thanks for Indivisible! There was a bunch of keys in it but only 2 of em worked (the most important one, the game, worked)

Blade30

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for this great thread, the people who did the awesome giveaways and thanks for the funny gifs.

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Screenshot_2019-10-13_ResetEras_GiftBot_2_0_Launch_Giveaway_Extravaganza_New_Features_Added_New_Priz.png

1634 giveaways!

canseesea

Oct 25, 2017
Great thread has to go away but it was a lot of fun. Thanks everybody for participating, whether it was in giveaways or gifs or just trying to hit that lurker count.

I sunk a good hour into Westerado yesterday, proving that I should have just bought it in these years it's been on my wishlist.

1 gift from Robioto

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from GamingRobioto GamingRobioto!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

GamingRobioto said:
I've had this Dragon's Dogma Steam code since it came out on the PC as I accidentally ordered two copies! Never got around to selling it, so here it is Era. A truly fantastic game and a great opportunity to play it for someone who hasn't before. Good luck. :) Rob

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - Won by Aeleus Aeleus (151 entries)

PerfectFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't win a thing, and I couldn't be happier. Such an awesome thread of generous people and companies. See y'all next thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.