• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
1 gift from DetectiveKenobi

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from DetectiveKenobi DetectiveKenobi!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

DetectiveKenobi said:
I don't play Dauntless so I thought the Community might want this. Thanks to Giftbot and everyone who has given away so many games!

These are our awesome prizes:

• PC PC: Dauntless: Scare Tactics Weapon Skin - Won by Wanderer5 Wanderer5 (7 entries)

1 gift from DetectiveKenobi

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from DetectiveKenobi DetectiveKenobi!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

DetectiveKenobi said:
Another One. To redeem it says
Steps:
1: Download Minion Masters for free on PC or Xbox One here.
2: Start the game and get to lvl 7 (it's quick!)
3: Open the shop, enter your code and keep your DLC forever!
NOTE: Only claimable on one platform (PC or Xbox One)

• PC Or Xbox One PC Or Xbox One: Minion Masters: Void’s Onslaught DLC - Won by Wei Shen MF! (4 entries)

1 gift from Akita One

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Akita One Akita One!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: The Walking Dead: Michonne - A Telltale Miniseries - Won by Mireille Mireille (20 entries)

The End
OP
OP
Cerium

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
Information
Well folks this thread has been a wild ride. When we were dreaming up GiftBot 2.0 we knew it would be something special, but we had no idea just how far you all would take it.

8073 prizes won.
1602 giveaways held in total.
696 unique and generous givers.
1385 lucky unique winners.

Your outpouring of generosity and kindness to your fellow members has illustrated exactly why this community is so special. The support and enthusiasm from publishers and developers has also exceeded our wildest expectations -- I can tell you with confidence that there will be more of that to come, perhaps sooner than you'd think!

Big thanks again to Ubisoft, SNK, Xbox Games Studios, and Focus Home Interactive for contributing such a vast and tasty spread of games. Thanks also to Dead Drop Studios, Sekai Games, Studio Coattails, and the other publishers and developers who dropped by to run their own giveaways via GiftBot -- apologies to anyone we missed.

This is not the end though, but a new beginning! The party continues in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|, with new official prizes on all consoles! You are also welcome to join the PC Gaming Era community, the birthplace of GiftBot, where Steam and Humble Bundle gifting is a longstanding tradition.

We also encourage you to use GiftBot to run giveaways for any and all of your favorite community threads. If you've got something big in mind, you can even create a new thread. Take the incredible momentum from this launch and spread good vibes to every corner of the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.