• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This looks so damn cool. And the best part is how it is trying to remake the original and not the remake.

y2XNyp.png

8TrZZc.png
vfNqrP.png
agODeL.png

Best part is how they nailed the graphics. The legitimately look like the original CG backgrounds.

Gameplay footage:

Demo link:
perroautonomo.itch.io

Biohazard by PerroAutonomo

Revisit the Original Biohazard in First Person View

While we are on the subject of remakes, I would love a remake of the original in first person made for PSVR2. I feel like RE1 would work perfectly this way and the current remake we have is as close to perfection as can be. A first person game that is similar to RE7 on the spencer mansion incident could be a really interesting game.

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
I have to admit, the mansion in RE1 looked more believable for a place where scientists would work on viruses compared to the mansion in REmake, which looked like it has been abandoned for 40 years.

Blackbird

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I thought of REmake coming in but this just as impressive, even more so with how they captured the look.

Fuck, i really want RE1 in FP.

Discontent

May 25, 2018
YES! Especially if, when it cuts to the introduction of the deceitful villain, the singer goes "never believe in the lieeee!"

Lmao yes. We need corny shit in every game! The other day I made a thread in off topic about eurodance music and someone recommended the following song. We need more nonsensical acting (and perhaps even more importantly, nonsensical plot!!) like this across all mediums!

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017
Some of the character models don't quite hit the mark but the environments look spot on. Impressive stuff.

Ocirus

Dec 4, 2017
Thanks for sharing! Definitely looks fun. Weird that they would choose to build and implement the kerosene burning for the original game, but otherwise it looks pretty cool.