• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Do8ukxxUwAE22Gi.jpg

Pretty nice collection of things for only $10 more. Especially the "Noir" Leon which looks very similar to Sebastian. With Mikami still making trips to Capcom from time to time along with Kamiya (Both who have probably seen RE2 numerous times). Wouldn't surprise me if this was done just to show that camaraderie and the importance Mikami still has on the series being the one who created it and all.

Last edited:

Gunslinger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I remember the time when costumes were unlockables this microtransaction era is trash imo.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Disappointed that Claire didn't get a glamorous dress.

Also that Sheriff outfit feels like a Walking Dead nod

Yasamuu

Oct 28, 2017
I love this. Have been less and less interested in deluxe/collectors editions in recent years but think I'll make an exception for this one!

ChoklitCow

Oct 27, 2017
Muncie, IN
I'm still debating if I want to do the soundtrack swap right off the bat? I'm leaning towards allowing this new experience and all it has to offer bey first playthroplay, then throw on the swap for later.

Deleted member 23212

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I pre-ordered this so that I could get that soundtrack swap!! It's going to be fun playing with the OG soundtrack.

AfropunkNyc

Nov 15, 2017
Only Leon doesn't look like hes been through the struggle like Sebastian. I need to see some wear and tear.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
The Rick Grimes and Sebastian Castellanos outfits are pretty funny in hindsight.

SirKai

Dec 28, 2017
Washington
Still no OG Claire outfit smh

Almost certainly unlockable in the game itself, since people are saying there's a Leon outfit in-game with a jacket (not sure if they mean RE4 or RE6). Now I wonder if we'll get RE2 Claire or CV Claire (or both). Also, even though her face wasn't perfect, Rev2 Claire has a great outfit too.

Anyway, the Sebastian outfit for Leon looks great. Not totally in love with the Claire outfits, but I need to see the Walker suit fully.

AdaWong

Nov 1, 2017
Raccoon City
I'm still finding it so ironically hilarious how they managed to fuck Claire up one more time by making Leon the default cover for the deluxe edition lol. First only him having the action figure in the collector's edition and now this, but I guess it's warranted; since his campaign is clearly the superior one since I'm prominently in it!

giphy.gif

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
How do they not have Leon's amazing RE4 jacket as a bonus costume? C'mon Capcom.