• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Feb 10, 2018
Hmm is your "HDMI Range" on your TV set to Auto? Sometimes there can be a signal mismatch that can either lead to washed black levels or to crushed black levels.

My TV and consoles are configured just fine thank you ;p

Other games and video have great black levels, also I've seen washed out black on YouTube on multiple devices.

I think it's just the nature of the engine and lighting.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
People with access to the PC demo already, please share or post pictures of settings options available in the demo.

Also please check if the reflections settings available On/Variable fixes the shitty SSR reflections

TheRedLotus

Nov 5, 2017
Finally! Time to boot up Steam!

Also, thank you Capcpom! Never stop bringing us more revelaitons!

2zZFJrr.png

TheModestGun

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
My TV and consoles are configured just fine thank you ;p

Other games and video have great black levels, also I've seen washed out black on YouTube on multiple devices.
Just checking! Never know, and I've seen it as a common problem with many people. That's a bummer then. I hope the final version is fixed. Since this is a demo a version that seems to be based off the e3 build hopefully it's just due to that.

Deleted member 37303

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 2, 2018
Question... I know you only get 30 minutes to play the demo, but is that 30 mins for each account on your PS4? As in, can I play for 30 mins on my main account, and then switch to another account to play again?

NVM, already asked and answered.

GymWolf86

Banned
Nov 10, 2018

ABK281

Apr 5, 2018
So it's not my TV that's the issue with HDR? It's super washed out on me 900e and I was thinking it was the local dimming failing me. OLED's having the same issue?

DieH@rd

Oct 26, 2017
Praying this has 21:9 support
I am also very curious about ultrawide support on PC.

edit-
Someone asked earlier in this thread and I can't find it now. But to answer his/her question, Steam version will natively support 21:9 aspect ratio ultra wide monitor.

The demo will also offer a plethora of graphics tweak options that should allow it to support a wide range of PC configuration and visual preferences.

The demo will be released in about 45 minutes from now.

Edit: fixed typo.

Just saw this, thanks!

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
I know alla bout the E3 demo, what is the completion trigger ? I just wanna know how i want to spend my time on it

Aswitch

Nov 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Since the demo must be playable online. I think the demo is looking at profiles and checking them off once their timer is up. So I don't think that would do anything. It's possible though. I'd try but it takes me like 4 hours to download the demo.

I downloaded the PSN JPN demo last night and I was able to get an additional 30 min playthrough on the same account by deleting the local save data from my ps4 and then restarting the demo. I wasn't able to do it a third time though and it only worked with my Japanese account and not my US account playing the demo doing this trick. Not sure if it was possibly a server hiccup coincidentally at the time i did this or what, but possibly worth trying either way.