• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
I finally got around to playing this. I feel so blue balled. It was fun looking out for all of the changes they made. The new Licker scare got me.

AcidCat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Bellingham WA
Well I don't want to rain on anyone's parade but for me the game just isn't fun, it's claustrophobic and the 'where do I go next' running back and forth is just not what I want from my games these days. I played the original of course back in the day and it was fantastic for its time, but even with the new presentation my tastes have just moved on and I find it all very tedious.

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
Just finished the demo and it was everything. This has the same feel as the original with the graphics cranked up significantly. This was really special for me because my older brother loved RE 2 and he passed away a few years ago and he would've loved this update. Playing this is going to be such a special and rewarding experience for me.

Psychotron

Oct 26, 2017
I did a Leon A run and I'm just wrapping up Claire B on the original. I haven't played this game in years and it still absolutely holds up. I'm beyond psyched for this game.

JetBlackPanda

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Echo Base
Well I don't want to rain on anyone's parade but for me the game just isn't fun, it's claustrophobic and the 'where do I go next' running back and forth is just not what I want from my games these days. I played the original of course back in the day and it was fantastic for its time, but even with the new presentation my tastes have just moved on and I find it all very tedious.

I mean it does have that run here to get emblem run here to turn crank get wheel to move door etc. however it's paced well in the main game. The timer in the demo overwhelmed me because I like to take my time.

Astral

Oct 27, 2017

There really isn't any back and forth though? The demo is extremely short. It was over before I knew it. You can't really do anything.

Kindekuma

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone have photos of the controller bindings they can send me for
the OT pls this is time sensitive
?

Oct 29, 2017
Australia

92 META LET'S GO!

ycg6WyD.jpg

Grisby

Oct 29, 2017
Just finished the demo and it was everything. This has the same feel as the original with the graphics cranked up significantly. This was really special for me because my older brother loved RE 2 and he passed away a few years ago and he would've loved this update. Playing this is going to be such a special and rewarding experience for me.
;_; That's heartwarming. Glad you liked the demo.

Deleted member 4093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Whats the best deal I can get for this game digital? I think it was like $60 for the deluxe on Newegg last week?

edit: Yeah 62.99 I think I'll get that one

Deleted member 47076

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 25, 2018
My hype is skyrocketing... I have a really good feeling about this. I pre-ordered after playing the demo and the last two games I pre-ordered were God of War and Doom 2016. Hopefully this continues that streak of awesome titles lol

rapid32.5

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
After playing the demo on PS4 and XBO. Killing a zombie took 3 headshots in PS demo and 4-5 headshots in Xbox version then the same zombies got up and I had to shot them again which cost me 9 bullets to the head. I don't know if it was Capcom's new automatic/adjusting difficulty setting but it really bothered me.

Yuuber

Oct 28, 2017

I'm sorry for your loss and I'm glad you'll get to experience a special game soon.

Megatron

Oct 27, 2017
I played the demo and ran out of time. I can't believe people beat it in 4 minutes! But then I didn't know where to go. I liked it, but I think the decision not to release the 4K textures was a bad one. The game didn't look that great which doesn't make me want to buy it. I will play the demo again tomorrow and think about it, but I will probably wait for kingdom Hearts.