• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
From the recent Capcom Integrated Report
Source: http://www.capcom.co.jp/ir/english/data/pdf/annual/2019/annual_2019_01.pdf

"Our initiatives are to (1) strengthen digital sales, (2) bolster our title lineup through the full-scale execution of our 60-month and 52-week maps and (3) awaken dormant intellectual properties."
(As RE2 and DMC5 count as both sides of this coin for this FY, looks like we're in for another REmake and another IP Coming back for the next FY. My guess would be likely tied to either MS or PS next-gen unveiling).
unknown.png

Titles Outperforming Expectations (Since this was a worry due to the numbers not lining up with the typical AAA expectations)
unknown.png

DMC5 Reestablished as a Series (Bolds well for more content such as DMC5:SE and/or DMC6 not taking 11 years to happen)
unknown.png

Looks like Capcom has really found their stride when it comes to Division 1 and the future of their brands which still have a lot of fan fervor even when they're dormant. Hopefully it won't be much longer for my new Dino Crisis game, it's been long enough already.

greencomfortableblesbr6j60.gif

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Bring back Breath of Fire!

They have so many awesome properties that havent gotten love in a long time. Im glad that they are finally figuring out that these can be successful.

kadotsu

Oct 25, 2017
Let me just for a moment think of a 3D Strider game with the production values of DMC.

Fine, all done, continue with doing not that.

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Once you get to the Breath of Fire's , Rival School's and Dino Crisis of the world I'll believe you, Capcom ;)

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
It's time for Dino Crisis Remake. I tried playing the original recently and let me say it doesn't hold up.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
That's awesome, hopefully they'll tackle other IP with the same effort too. Can't wait for RE3 and even more the eventual RE4 remake on PS6 and Xbox 3/4ths

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Music to my fucking ears. It's good to see Devil May Cry get the comeback it deserves. Hopefully more Capcom IPs follow suit in the near future.

More IP Revivals - 3 guys cheering.jpg

More remakes = uncertainguy.gif
They probably mean the RE remakes, which makes sense given that RE3 is next in line for a remake.

Deleted member 3815

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Give me Viewtiful Joe 1+2 HD on the Switch with subtitles for deaf/Hard of Hearing and I will buy it.

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Another Lost Planet in the vein of 2 please. 2 itself was fantastic to point where it's my favorite game from Capcom and one of my all time favorites. There was such much possibilities that I hoped they expanded in the 3 game.......but nah, that shit didn't happen.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
So how about that Ace Attorney?

It's not like it even needs to be revived, they just refused to localize a good chunk of the games and have been radio silent for a while now.

Poimandres

Oct 26, 2017
I'd like a new Ghouls and Ghosts, and a new Lost Planet, a new Powerstone, a new Rival Schools, a new Dark Stalkers, a new Dino Crisis urghhhh so many IP's!

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
So....what Im hearing is everyone wants a DMC2 remake yes ?

Mar 19, 2019
Even though I'm a massive fan of JRPG's, I couldn't bring myself to play more than a few hours of the original Breath of Fire. Subplots just happened and were over and nothing felt like it had any impact. The pacing hurt it a lot and it made it hard for me to care much about doing anything.

That being said, though, I know they're pretty popular for an un-popular JRPG series so I hope the series gets brought back (hopefully fully remade) so I can give enjoying the series another chance.