• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017

Just launched, there's some spoilers in the trailer being the "launch" trailer of course. Release is right upon us, and this should be the final trailer for the game (until the free post-launch content update stuff hits later).

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
GS.png

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017

So I believe there was a quote from someone on the dev team within the past week or so responding to a question about post launch DLC and their response was something along the lines of basically they were still figuring that out. This Ghost Survivor DLC is going to be released in 3 volumes. The rumor about the Ghost Survivors DLC is that it started life as planned on disc side content titled Rogue, correct? So presumably the entirety of what they have planned for Ghost Survivors mode would not have been ready for launch, thus why they're releasing it as DLC, right? My point is, do we think that dev's comment about post launch DLC was only in reference to Ghost Survivor or do we think they may have anything else planned? Don't get me wrong, between the content on the disc and 3 volumes of this mode I think I'll be good on content but what do we think the chances are for there being any dlc beyond Ghost Survivor? Just curious to see what people think.

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So I believe there was a quote from someone on the dev team within the past week or so responding to a question about post launch DLC and there response was something along the lines of basically they were still figuring that out. This Ghost Survivor DLC is going to be released in 3 volumes. The rumor about the Ghost Survivors DLC is that it started life as planned on disc side content titled Rogue, correct? So presumably the entirety of what they have planned for Ghost Survivors mode would not have been ready for launch, thus why they're releasing it as DLC, right? My point is, do we think that dev's comment about post launch DLC was only in reference to Ghost Survivor or do we think they may have anything else planned? Don't get me wrong, between the content on the disc and 3 volumes of this mode I think I'll be good on content but what do we think the chances are for there being any dlc beyond Ghost Survivor? Just curious to see what people think.
Based on data mines there's a chance we could get more post launch content. Assuming they haven't scrapped the mode.

It's called Ada's Escape.

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017
Based on data mines there's a chance we could get more post launch content. Assuming they haven't scrapped the mode.

It's called Ada's Escape.

Oh interesting

I never 100% RE: Darkside Chronicles but that had a unlockable but you played as Ada during her escape in that, right? If so, I wonder how much of a departure from that this DLC would be? Also, I wonder if we would get a Wesker cameo in this DLC?