• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Why is her license plate the name of the city.

They understand our license plates are based on states, right?

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The bosses are gonna be something else huh? This fucking game

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Flawless redesign for Claire. Love that it keeps the Made in Heaven design, too.

Looks like a sensible compromise between her designs in Code Veronica and Revelations 2.

Moppy

Oct 27, 2017
Fun fact, her license plate is the release date of the original RE2. Awesome touch.
4710bead2957ec070e129999bba66dae.png

Racc-City?

Vela

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 16, 2018
man, i'm glad that they didn't go with those awful sneaker shoes for claire

DikuqP-VMAA4xAw.jpg

Deleted member 29237

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
This is the first full-priced game I've pre-ordered (Deluxe edition no less!) in my life. Usually I prefer to wait and see how it looks but in this case everything looks just perfect, so I'm going to go on a blackout soonish so I can enjoy it as fresh as possible on release date.

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
Im still not sold on Claires look... but I guess Ill get used to it.
Yeah... Not sure it won't stop bothering me tbh. I dunno if they felt she was showing too much skin before but c'mon, where did her freshness go off to? At least keep her big Biker logo thing on the back or her biker gloves, man.

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
at least make her OG outfit an unlockable bonus. same with Jill in a potential REmake 3.

BigWinnie1

Banned
Feb 19, 2018
I swear if an RE3 Remake happens and they change Jill's outfit I'm done with this franchise.

Wasn't Jill going to the club when things went to hell? At most they are going to give her pants and keep the Tube top.

Claire still also has the logo on the back. She is just dressed a bit more like someone would if they were going to actually ride a bike. No one wears shorts on a motorcycle unless they are just showing off.

Deleted member 23212

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I wonder if they'll have Claire's classic outfit as an unlockable, I think that can be a nice compromise.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
OtVOdFD.gif

giphy.gif

There have been some new clips, gifs and such of the game popping up and it looks awesome. Thanks to Sunhi and others for these.

The animation combined with the destructibility of the zombies makes for what is looking as the best in game depiction of a zombie I've ever seen.

Last edited:

Sanctuary

Oct 27, 2017
That box art is a huge improvement over what they were originally showing (which was IMO terrible).

Claire is described as a "biker ninja"

That must be some incredible stealth tech they have going on with a motorcyle then.

The bosses are gonna be something else huh? This fucking game

I hope they get the sound right with this. The bosses were damn amazing in the original, but what really took it to another level was not just the creepy ambient music, but the gross, "slurpy" sound effects, especially during morphs.

Last edited:

SirKai

Dec 28, 2017
Washington
Unlockables (looks at the date), what are those?

Not sure if it's just the contrast in colors (since there's so much white/light gray), but that blood looks exceedingly red to me. Like the saturation on the color was turned past 10, to blaring.

Reminds me of Bloodborne blood, which I personally love. Makes the impacts and injuries really explosive and satisfying.

Sanctuary

Oct 27, 2017
Reminds me of Bloodborne blood, which I personally love. Makes the impacts and injuries really explosive and satisfying.

Bloodborne's blood isn't that shade of red, and I'm not talking about the physics or spatter at all. Bloodborne's blood, especially on the pavement (or when you're covered in it) looks about what you would expect blood to look like color wise. It's not blazing, hot-orange/pink neon red. It almost looks like cherry jello to me.