• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manhunter

Mar 20, 2019
You gotta be kidding me, the game has not picked up any awards. RE 2 deserve at least one award. But no...

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It sucks but that's what they get for not giving us the damn dlc!

I agree with you OP. Ace Combat 7 was robbed as well.

VanDoughnut

Oct 30, 2017
I wanted it to win sound design at least.

But I mean I get why Modern Warfare won that.

We know it's great game tho, and I guess that's all that really matters.

Simon-chan

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
e5j3aDq.png

rude

Oct 25, 2017
The game was just fine. It was a competent remake and that's it. It's not even the best remake of a Resident Evil title.

jaymzi

Jul 22, 2019
Turns out being a remake held it back more than most thought in regards to end of the year awards.

Not just at TGA, but other places too according to the GOTY blog list.

Oct 25, 2017
Disappointing.

But I really can't hate on Sekiro getting GOTY either.

Biggest tragedy was Outer Wilds not even getting in the shortlist.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Many games got robbed. Very few awards were not given to very obvious picks. Best not consider such awards too seriously and understand this show is basically one long ad where they pretend everything is the most exciting thing ever, where people from other media barge in to pretend they're trve gamerz too (because they meet with their sister's kid once a week to play 30 minutes of FIFA), and that they tend to award stuff that is already highly talked about to begin with, with them considering what award steals more highlights in media.

haradaku7

May 28, 2018
Not as robbed as XIV by Destiny 2, as someone with hundreds and hundreds of hours in both.
yeah I'm the same but I havce to ask, other than yoshi P being a baddass who are the other comunnity members? with bungie the vidocs and presentations are so vast and varried that they even get people like Datto to be a presenter.

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
There are other TGA threads, please see FAQ on thread creation, reaction threads. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.