• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
Heads-up, Capcom is definitely teasing. The achievement has also popped up on Xbox's achievement list now. Multiple hidden achievements on Xbox even.

Kraq

Oct 25, 2017
Elza Walker DLC incoming..

..if only. I'll take any DLC for this brilliant game.

asd202

Enlightened
Oct 27, 2017
This and DMCV updates. Something is happening maybe announcements at TGA?

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
The lack of DLC for both RE2 and DMCV is kinda baffling.
They both sold well didn't they?

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sounds exciting. I looked on Xbox.com and also TrueAchievements and didn't see anything extra. Are they on the console list? I wonder if it has to do with the Project Resistance multiplayer.

SirBaron

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I would love for some side singleplayer DLC that isn't just re-used maps.

GIMMIE MORE REMAKE!!

JohnnyToonami

Dec 16, 2018
Earth
Sounds exciting. I looked on Xbox.com and also TrueAchievements and didn't see anything extra. Are they on the console list? I wonder if it has to do with the Project Resistance multiplayer.

I didn't see them on the Xbox App either and I really hope it's not Resistance MP related. Sure that was a lot of fun but maaaan if we could get some new single-player DLC that would be great.

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
giphy.gif

Give us REmake 2 Gold Capcom.
Edit: And Evolved Likers and Spiders. Maybe even a moth or 2?

Last edited:

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
The fact that both of them will cheap on BF, probably means that there must be some sort DLC/Gold Edition coming.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't see them on the Xbox App either and I really hope it's not Resistance MP related. Sure that was a lot of fun but maaaan if we could get some new single-player DLC that would be great.

I would imagine they could put together a free "prologue" chapter for Project Resistance, something to set up the premise to get people interested

Lucent

The Wise Ones
Oct 27, 2017
I want some actual story DLC that has cutscenes and stuff. And new areas. I'll pay for that stuff. Please, Capcom. I need more RE2.

Tttssd1972

May 24, 2019
My fingers are crossed so tight that this is real DLC for RE2. There are so many ways you can go for side stories for RE2. Was very disappointed with the DLC we got, here is to hoping for something great.

Nessus

Oct 28, 2017
They should add an optional new difficulty mode that Incorporates the Pale Heads into the main game.

Callego

Nov 22, 2017
They should add an optional new difficulty mode that Incorporates the Pale Heads into the main game.
Pale heads are too good to be trapped in the ghost survivors. Would love for them to find a way into the main game.
They could be chucked into the hypothetical ramdomiser. Imagine never knowing when one of those freaks is behind a door!

Best case scenario dlc would also add the spiders back. Crows I could see being difficult to balance in 3d (fast and small target) but the spiders are so iconic to the series.

JohnnyToonami

Dec 16, 2018
Earth
Has anyone else seen these new achievements pop up on Xbox yet and have a screenshot? I don't see them on anything and a friend of mine with a Xbox doesn't see them.

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone else seen these new achievements pop up on Xbox yet and have a screenshot? I don't see them on anything and a friend of mine with a Xbox doesn't see them.
It was being talked about in a RE Discord I'm in, I can't check but they were sharing and wanted to post it here so I said I would. This said, I do think more digging needs to be done for further confirmation, there was a Russian screenshot shared but I believe it was proven to be a misunderstanding when looking for it.

Andalusia

Alt Account
Sep 26, 2019
While the free updates were great and very welcome, they didn't fully scratch the itch for more RE2Remake after finishing the amazing main game. I'd pay good money for a meaty DLC.

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
I hope they add some interesting new enemies.
The one downside to RE2make is there is only 5 enemy types by my count.

SirKai

Dec 28, 2017
Washington
I think we're putting the cart before the horse in expecting anything RE2make to be RE3make related. Project Resistance is already announced and assuredly coming sooner than RE3, so if RE2 is getting any sorts of updates to tie it into upcoming games, ProRes is almost definitely it. I think we might see more ProRes details/release date announced at TGAs.

Aswitch

Nov 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Maybe a shadow drop announcement at The Game Awards?

My ultimate, never going to happen, hope is that they announce R3make at TGA and then the RE2 DLC as a small teaser linking the two games somehow.
This would be pretty awesome. I'd love the hell out of this. I could see this being game awards worthy consdering the traction it's starting to pick up each subsequent year.

Deleted member 16136

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Proper scenario B with new areas, alternative angles on previous areas, and bring back the spiders.

And naked scientist zombies with physically accurate ball swinging