• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Newest Update:
achievement.PNG

Achievement List: https://steamcommunity.com/stats/883710/achievements

image0.png

(Translated as "Tentative")

Could just be a mistake on their end or could be we might be seeing some more content. Guess time will tell.

Wouldn't be the first time capcom throws a surprise of some sort.

Update:
They added it to the CERO Z Japan only version too. So its likely not an accident

Last edited:

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Great another blowjob logo

Seriously though both RE2 and DMC5 were criminally lacking in DLC after launch. The foundation is there, BUILD!

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What we deserve is a co-op Merc mode where you play RPD/SWAT escaping maps via endless swarms, using the Hardcore zombies and their extra resilience.

CenturionNami

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
To be serious, if it was a HUNK or Ada episode I would scream in joy.

Lagamorph

Wrong About Chicken
Oct 26, 2017
Great another blowjob logo

Seriously though both RE2 and DMC5 were criminally lacking in DLC after launch. The foundation is there, BUILD!
The Ghost Survivor modes were an utter waste of an opportunity. I went into them expecting to have some additional stories for the characters. Instead it was just a fucking time attack/challenge mode.

ciddative

Apr 5, 2018
The Ghost Survivor modes were an utter waste of an opportunity. I went into them expecting to have some additional stories for the characters. Instead it was just a fucking time attack/challenge mode.

Fucking THIS, I tried and hated them.

Such a missed opportunity, especially after a lacklustre second run system

DarkSora

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Randomizer mode please.

And have enemy placement even more randomized. I wanna be freaked out seeing zombies in places I wouldn't see before.

Tatsu91

Banned
Apr 7, 2019

Vashetti

Oct 27, 2017
I would love a 'canon' campaign that swaps you between Leon and Claire where appropriate so that the story is always consistent.

Oct 27, 2017
I want them to add a mode where Mr X stalks you throughout the whole game and there are no rooms he cant enter.

Nah.

But they should do a mode where there are like 6 or 7 places where you think you think you are safe, and on any given play through it randomises so he might burst through any 2 or 3 of them.

Maybe this is the run where he breaks the door of the dark room save area.. maybe it isn't. Who knows.

curtismyhero

Aug 29, 2018
I just booted up re2 to give it another spin (hadn't played in a while). Would absolutely love a random mode of sorts to mix things up!

_Malus_

Oct 25, 2017
Japan
I would be all over new RE2 stuff!

Give me Extreme Battle! Wasn't Chris' model discovered in the game's data? I am still wondering what it is for.

Last edited:

Callego

Nov 22, 2017
I would be all over new RE2 stuff!

Give me Etreme Battle! Wasn't Chris' model discovered in the game's data? I am still wondering what it is for.
My guess is that was for testing, as they used the re7 model. Would love a new mode though.
Speaking of 7, that game got heaps of dlc. I really wished re2 got more than just ghost survivors. Maybe this is my wish coming true!