• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kindekuma

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
MAaVjDF.jpg

ZtqfcHd.png

Ud8hyVu.jpg

BqzVQOw.png

aUSM7Gu.jpg

dRcKUxb.png

I5wOP7h.jpg

OnvCvuF.jpg

WKgPN88.jpg

ID368kf.jpg

c24fQdL.png

gquQHZx.jpg

DiQzyim.gif
mXQoeZk.gif

tkHUmlm.gif
FKtJhwn.gif

UnNN1aG.jpg

Last edited:

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
Happy you were able to finish it! I was a bit busy to contribute the last few days, but it looks great.

Excited for this, and a bunch of new info rolled in today which is also exciting.

I'll mention this here early in the OT, but there's two confirmed post-launch free content updates coming to REmake 2.

PS1 Models on March 22nd (free again):
5cb53391d22f11c7bb1029813a21bd1e.jpg

And Ghost Survivor (has no date but confirmed to be a free post-launch game mode):
cc3c54cdec02c19a0d737ecffca4b545.jpg

Ghost Survivor is right now kinda' enigmatic, but the 100% confirmed things we know about it:
-It's a post-launch free content update.
-It'll release in volumes.
-Volume 1 Robert Kendo, a USS Soldier & Katherine will be playable.
-There is a new monster not in the main game in Volume 1 of this mode.
-There is no date yet, but a date for Volume 1 and more info will come soon.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Good OT!

This brings back some really fond memories from childhood. Here's hoping the remake is excellent.

I never did fully beat the game as a kid, but did start it over multiple times (because of rentals and versions).

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
I still remember the day I got it, played it, and finished it the same day. One of the first times I enjoyed doing reruns as they were pretty unique scenarios.

I think it was a total of 6 scenarios?

Encephalon

Oct 26, 2017
Japan
First time hearing of the higher difficulty mode, but I suppose I should be surprised to hear there is one.

In recent years, my excitement over recent titles has waned as games approached release, but not this time. I'm more excited than ever. The fact that we're getting a survival horror RE2 remake feels so good to be true, I half expect my PS4 to burst into flames before the game arrives. It's too bad the Deluxe version wasn't released in Japan (because it would create 4 SKUs), so I'll end up having to buy the DLC. I can see myself playing this 4 times upon release ...

Edit: Beautiful OT btw.

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
Awesome thread for an amazing looking game.

I just wish I wasn't so deep in Red Dead and have Ace Combat looming over me. I imagine RE2 will be sitting on my shelf for a bit before I get to it.

KorrZ

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Great job on the OT.

Even those GIFs are getting me so hyped to play this game, the demo was so good ahhhhhh!!!!

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Glorious OT for a glorious remake. Thanks Kindekuma et al. Likely to be my personal most active OT this year -- Resident Evil and Legend of Zelda typically get me obsessed for weeks, and I can't overstate how excited I am for this remake!

Shokunin

Oct 25, 2017
The city beautiful
Nice work.

I'm embarrassed to say I have 3 editions of the game preordered.

GameStop Collectors Edition
Play-Asia Japanese Z Collectors Edition
Pix'n Love PC Collectors Edition

Don't ask me why. I'm excited for the game.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Amazing OT! Looking forward to the full game.

Daggoth

Oct 25, 2017
By the time I realised the OT was up, the entire topic was infested with posts!

Easily the most hyped I've been for a long time.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Are the Claire and Leon scenareos like the original game- in which the order you play them is meaningful (IE, 4 playthrus needed), or are they stand-alone (ie, 2 playthrus needed)?

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Nice work.

I'm embarrassed to say I have 3 editions of the game preordered.

GameStop Collectors Edition
Play-Asia Japanese Z Collectors Edition
Pix'n Love PC Collectors Edition

Don't ask me why. I'm excited for the game.

The moment that the GameStop Collectors Edition sold out, I immediately regretted not placing an order. Jealous. Drop by MarkMan 's pickups threads next month with lots of pics!! ... or post 'em to the live January thread ;)

Pal

Tried to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fantastic OT. Now waiting for the embargo to lift up!