• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Dec 23, 2017
I filled it out. :)

I asked for an "Outbreak" mode in similar vein to the old PS2 classics. Doubt it'll happen, but who knows.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
They already fucked up because I can't indicate that my favorite thing was exploration/level design/puzzle design. None of the other choices come close to representing what I liked best.

Truant

Oct 28, 2017
Gave them top scores and asked for a deeper and lengthier campaign for the next game. Especially in terms of puzzles, exploration and "metroidvania" design.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
My survey feedback
DzyDr6vWkAAiK4M

Chasm of the Abyss

Alt-Account
Banned
Feb 15, 2019
UK
Filled it out.

Overall loved it but the B campaign felt a bit lazy. I assumed it would tell a story of what Claire was doing at the same time as Leon... but so much of her campaign is what Leon did. Makes no sense.

That was my only big feedback for them.

Deleted member 5764

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Filled it out! Said that I loved the faithfulness, but disliked the replayability factor.

I just found myself really disappointed with some of the padding on the 2nd run system. I honestly would have preferred having the second character breeze through doors and puzzles I completed in the first run. That there were so many retcons really took me out of the experience the second time around.

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Very happy to share my opinions. The game is fantastic, but the corners they cut in the 2nd Scenario are a sore spot.

Oct 25, 2017
I was about to post the same thing. I consider level design to be the single most important part of video games, and publishers don't even acknowledge it.
That's the whole game for me, because I don't really enjoy the pared down combat that much.

Maybe they left that out of the list because it's just inherent to the RE DNA and they don't feel like they need feedback on that for the next RE game.

Yog-Sothoth

Oct 1, 2018
Filled it out. Only disappointment was the story. Particularly how the A/B scenarios were handled.
Everything else is top notch.

duck-doomster

Feb 1, 2019
Filled out. My main gripe was also the 2nd run / scenario handling. Also a little meh on the music, it's pretty good when you listen to it independently, it was just so quiet in-game. Otherwise, really enjoyed the game, enough so that I actually want to replay it to get better ranks.

T002 Tyrant

Nov 8, 2018
I mentioned that the second run didn't make sense regards same boss battles and my want for a Switch version due to my lifestyle, it'd mean I'd engage with that version more. Oh and that Claire's classic costume was unfaithful.

But mostly praised it where credit was due.

Santar

Oct 27, 2017
Norway
Thanks for the heads up about the survey.
Marked replayability as my biggest disappointment, faithfulness to Resident Evil as favorite element as I thought the balance between resources was very good like the earlier games. You had enough to make do but not too much.
I also asked for a mode where enemies, items, locked doors, puzzles etc are randomized.

Deleted member 4260

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Filled out the survey, made sure to say that I love the current direction for the franchise vs what it was during RE 4-6.

Almagest

Oct 28, 2017
Spain
Done. My feedback was basically that I wished there was a proper B scenario and that I'd love more story DLC.

I really need more of this game.

Vexingsruzz

Oct 29, 2017
Filled it out. Only things I asked for was more ambient music during exploration and to have a more cohesive story between multiple scenarios with different bosses.

TazKa

Oct 27, 2017
I have to admit I loved the game and my only complaint scenario b is to much taking parts from scenario a.