• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vigamox

Nov 13, 2017
The faces are a bit weird for sure. Like the proportions or the lighting? Which is weird because the faces in DMCV look great.

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
I'll buy this day one and I'm sure it will be good but I gotta say... This was a disappointing reveal.
Not happy with the redesigns of Claire and Leon at all.

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Almost like it's a remake and not just exactly the same game!

Seriously, if movies treated remakes the way gamers seem to expect them every version of King Kong since the original would be the exact same script and identical sets but filmed with newer cameras lol
You can change things up without completely changing the gameplay style. A lot of us were hoping for something like REmake.

SolarPowered

Oct 28, 2017
Looks pretty damn good. All I'm worried about now is how it plays. Give Capcom those 4 million sales and let's get ourselves REmake 3 next. :)

Normal

Oct 26, 2017
No fixed cameras?! Great news lol
Now I just need them to confirm no tank controls, and I'll be buying this day 1.

RoyaleDuke

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Nowhere
Fuck this cancel it Nuke reality.

Fucking trump presidency and a goddamn remake 2 that is an ots piece of shit game that is like the games that ruined this fucking series.

Legit fucking mad, never should have bought remake hd or zero hd.

Fuck everything.

Neoraxis

Nov 27, 2017
I really loved the art direction and the editing, the only negative thing i have to say is that Leon's face and hair... looks weird as fuck thanks to the RE engine.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
You can change things up without completely changing the gameplay style. A lot of us were hoping for something like REmake.
A new camera angle doesn't mean the game won't lean heavily toward resource management, not getting into confrontation, and an OP knife once you figure out how to frame cancel to get three hits out at once.

Nerrel

Oct 31, 2017
Leon looks just like what you'd expect him to.
11ljln.png

maxresdefault.jpg

leon_s_kennedy_jacket__97960_zoom.jpg

The hair is the only thing that resembles the character. The face doesn't really match the continuity the games have had so far.

A game as huge as RE2 was never gonna be that ambitious. We're lucky we got this.

? Why would a fixed camera remake be more ambitious than a full on radical reimagining, which this appears to be?

Sedef122

Nov 7, 2017
OTS, not playing it. Simple as that. OTS fundamentally changes the game so this ain't Resident Evil 2.

Nateo

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck this cancel it Nuke reality.

Fucking trump presidency and a goddamn remake 2 that is an ots piece of shit game that is like the games that ruined this fucking series.

Legit fucking mad, never should have bought remake hd or zero hd.

Fuck everything.
Lmao this is pretty sad.

Anyway glad its going to have OTS. People who wanted traditional gameplay you still have RE2

Deleted member 2317

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
All it needs is a little gameplay demonstration to put the nail in the coffin for classic aspiration expectations!

lowlifelenny

Oct 27, 2017
Well I didn't see anything in that trailer which made me think 'Resident Evil 2'

But I'm prepared to give Capcom the benefit of the doubt

DmckPower

Feb 1, 2018
This had that "strained" VR look and they emphasized first person view upon first reveal.

Claire looks horrific.

I am pretty terrified of this for the wrong reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.