• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 11, 2018
I kind of want a remake of the first game in the same style as this one. It would be glorious to have the original trilogy all done in the same style again - and some consistency with storytelling and character design.

Grisby

Oct 29, 2017
The more I think about it the more I think it's a good trailer. You get the neat rat deal in the beginning and the single shot from Leon before we pan out into the big city. Cut to Marvin who like everybody knows and you get to see what expressions the faces can do in the new engine. Then we go down the list of characters (ada) and memorable scenes (dead daughter) before ending on Leon saying, "It's coming back!"

Like hell yeah it is brother.

So goddamned hyped for this.

Encephalon

Oct 26, 2017
Japan
You know, it really looks like this game is following the remake approach. Let's go over this point by point:

Both games expand upon the original puzzle gameplay.

Both games expand upon the ground covered.

Both games made zombies stronger in some way. In REmake, they became crimson heads if not burned. In RE2make, they're stronger by default in a manner that the OTS perspective affords.

RE2make looks to feature the survival horror balance the original should have.

ChristopherDX

Banned
May 8, 2018
I hope they have more interaction with human characters you have a whole damn city and the only two who can make it are a rookie cop and chris'S untrained sister? More interaction please.

Talus

Banned
Dec 9, 2017
At least they are aware now. I hope they do release that demo.

And you know what, in all honesty.. I'm kinda hoping they don't release a demo... well especially not on PC anyway. Most certainly not before launch.

I really don't want this shit to be datamined... and there are hacked PS4's out there where they can data mine PS4 games as well. I really don't want any new shit to be spoiled.

So it's best to just not release it.. at least until after. 6-7 months ain't even that long.

Deleted member 11093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
When you think about it, since Resident Evil 2 Remake's Leon and Claire's campaigns are overwriting the Leon A Claire B canon, going by Japan's ranking alphabet they'd be considered "S scenarios".

Oct 25, 2017
I just saw the gif of the shotgun blast to the zombie's head. Holy shit!
Have they said if they will have the original music? I love the police station music, but understand if they don't feel it follows their vision and atmosphere

Status
Not open for further replies.