• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Araujo

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
Ok, so at what point in the story she removes the coat, Yakuza style, and reveals her new red tactical suit underneath?

....cause that's gonna happen.

OP
OP
Blackbird

Blackbird

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Ada-Wong.gif

Z-Brownie

Nov 6, 2017
I can bet that she is wearing the red dress beneath the coat and soon or later she will reveal it

Oct 30, 2017
This game didn't disappoint me with one little thing.. I bet at the end of the game she will take the coat off and we will see the iconic redesigned red dress.

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
you know the only purpose that coat serves is to provide an opportunity for a dramatic red dress reveal. right?

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
Really surprised this didn't blow up sooner, but apparently an account on Twitter posted earlier and it's now private:

0vFZgsq.png

tenor.gif

I'm crying happy tears here right now. Ada Wong is by far my favorite Resident Evil character. And finally getting the face reveal and seeing her new design makes me absolutely happy. I had confidence that they put a lot of care into her new design after hearing they scanned 3 different people before they were satisfied. I think she looks awesome. Her face and hair is absolutely on point. Really curious about her voice now, but I'm sure they found a suiting voice actress. Pretty sure we will get a full reveal at TGS now.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I'm so happy!!!

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Where the fuck is the red.

I'm so sad.

(Good design, it's the 1.5 concept one right? I just wanted red.)

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
Looks good, though not a fan of the shades. I mean, it's night time during the time of the game...

Team_Feisar

Jan 16, 2018
1. Looks fine i guess, hard to tell waht her actual design will be like. I dont think she will run around in a trenchcoat and sunglasses the whole game.
2. Capcom sure has one hell of a weekend, leak-wise.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
Apart from ''why sunglasses at night tho?'' Ada design looking good.
Coat removal ending only if you beat the game under three hours, highest difficulty and knife only. /s

Deleted member 2340

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This doesn't look good. She looks like she's hiding from the paparazzi, going incognito to get some coffee from Starbucks or some shit. I look at the pic and want to laugh at her. She's hiding out in the open in the middle of a crisis when no one could give a shit about her unless she's going to help them.

Ada: Ada Wong, private eye

Leon: The fuck!?!? You here to take pictures of someone cheating? Can you look more obvious? Let me guess, from the way you're dressed you're some kind of spy?

Rogue Agent

Oct 25, 2017
I think she looks great.

So now, RE2 Ada wears sunglasses. RE1 Wesker wore sunglasses. 'Master Miller' wore sunglasses. Sunglasses are a sign of betrayal.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
How do you guys know it's night though? It's a potaty quality picture, could be during the day. We dont know.

IzzyRX

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
To me, they are playing up the 'spy-Ada', with the coat and shit. I guess she wasn't shady enough on RE2.