• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Golnei

Oct 25, 2017
ada wong going incognito

hm.gif

Oct 29, 2017
NL
tenor.gif

I'm crying happy tears here right now. Ada Wong is by far my favorite Resident Evil character. And finally getting the face reveal and seeing her new design makes me absolutely happy. I had confidence that they put a lot of care into her new design after hearing they scanned 3 different people before they were satisfied. I think she looks awesome. Her face and hair is absolutely on point. Really curious about her voice now, but I'm sure they found a suiting voice actress. Pretty sure we will get a full reveal at TGS now.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I'm so happy!!!

What if she has crooked eyes?

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
I think she looks great.

And anyone concerned about her not being red, she almost assuredly is going to lose that trenchcoat at some point like how Leon always loses his jackets throughout the series as a running gag, and wouldn't be surprised one bit if the outfit she's wearing under it is red.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
She looks cool.

Not to be outdone, Leon is lowkey modeling the house down. I see you with those pillow lips, boo.

Mr_Zombie

Oct 27, 2017
Poland
Not a fan of the glasses, especially given the time and place of where Leon and Ada are going to meet. The coat itself looks ok, but paired with the sunglasses the costume stops being "I'm just a civilian" and starts being "I'm a celebrity hiding from paparazzi" or "i'm definitely not a spy, no sir". Seems a little overdone.

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
It's a fitting mysterious look. Seems like the jacket she would wear to conceal holsters/guns.

She isn't going to fight in it.

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
k, I'mma need everyone here to realise that she is 100% definitely going to dramatically take off the sunglasses and coat and have a red dress on underneath. Like, bruh.

Bruh.

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
k, I'mma need everyone here to realise that she is 100% definitely going to dramatically take off the sunglasses and coat and have a red dress on underneath. Like, bruh.

Bruh.
Most definitely, the other thing I'm thinking of is people seem to forget the only time we saw her wear sunglasses in the series, it was a spy tool she used for information and as a flash device she used on Leon later.

Also a nice subtle touch since the first time Leon see's Ada again after RE2, she has sunglasses on.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Most definitely, the other thing I'm thinking of is people seem to forget the only time we saw her wear sunglasses in the series, it was a spy tool she used for information and as a flash device she used on Leon later.

Also a nice subtle touch since the first time Leon see's Ada again after RE2, she has sunglasses on.

I've never noticed until now that her eyes dart to the ground real quick right before the flash goes off. RE4 and it's details, man

Oct 29, 2017
Australia
She looks fine, but like others have said, I hope she loses the jacket at some point...

I don't think Capcom will ever top the way she looked in Resident Evil 4. She looked perfect in that game!