• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ASilentProtagonist

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Really surprised this didn't blow up sooner, but apparently an account on Twitter posted earlier and it's now private:

0vFZgsq.png

Love it!

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
Not really feeling it. Hopefully she does remove the coat at some point and has something more energetic underneath.

Dragon1893

Oct 25, 2017
It certainly makes more sense than the dress and high heels but it's not exactly memorable.
Ada not looking flashy just feels weird. I think RE6 was a good compromise.

Oct 27, 2017
Looks good but why the shades? It is night.

Capcom was saying they wanted realism and yet they do this...

Still hopping she has the dress underneath the coat.

Kazuhira

Oct 26, 2017
I like it,hairstyle and all.
She will drop the sunglasses and the trenchcoat for good,that's a given.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
God, the RE Engine is bad at faces.

Re: Ada specifically, the sunglasses are a little silly, but I'm sure they'll have her in something that calls back to her original design at some point. That longcoat doesn't really look well-suited for action scenes.

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
She looks fashionable, I think that works for a cinema spy. I guess they are dialing the camp right down. Makes sense - we'll always have the original.

AdaWong

Nov 1, 2017
Raccoon City
i have so many emotions

I think my main problem is for such a cinematic experience, the facial expressions (especially the eyes) are important for immersion and overall badassery, those shades better be lost within 2 minutes of their debut with a James Bond-esque reveal like in RE4.
Ada-Wong.gif

the victoria beckham cosplay, the hiding-away-fom paparazzi getup, shades at night.. I mean, it is VERY noir which is what they wanted, but I'll wait for her official reveal, the developers were way too confident in the design for it to simply be a trenchcoat with some shades; there's got to be more to it. Also, you can clearly see she's wearing something underneath and it looks like she's wearing something similar to her og design/RE4 dress (at least neck area) [could be just a choker tho]

Last edited: