• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
also are the designers Selena Gomez fans? If Ada is Selena.... does that mean Leon is Justin Beiber?
CWh8jom.png

You can see she got that black thing around her neck.

Most def the red dress.

AdaWong

Nov 1, 2017
Raccoon City
You can see she got that black thing around her neck.

Most def the red dress.
Yeah, I'm 99% sure her getup is more than just a trenchcoat and some glasses AND it will have some kind of throwback to the red dress mainly because the directors of RE2 said that they were incredibly proud of her design, specifically, which was the hardest to create and, word for word, "we won't betray your expectations."

yumayuma

Feb 23, 2018
She looks like Shiina Ringo, she often flirts with that spy look (and old spy movie sound), too :)

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
"It was a case just like any other....A shit load of zombies and a pretty blonde face. Just another night in Raccoon City."

*Ada lights her cigar as jazz music plays*

Coffee

Oct 27, 2017
Malmö
What's up with some of the comparisons in this thread? "omg, she's wearing sunglasses! she looks just like *insert woman wearing sunglasses here*".

Obviously not the outfit she's going to have the entire game anyways.

Oct 28, 2017
I don't like it. Why is she not wearing red? Not wearing a dress is bad enough, but not even a red coat? I don't like it. I fear what they'll do to RE3 Jill.

Ragnarsson

Oct 27, 2017
Lisbon, Portugal
I love the redesign, it's close to what I expected. The sunglasses are killing me, though. Girl is definitely gonna throw some shade(s)...

Sorry. I'll see myself out.

Oct 26, 2017
She looks pretty cool. I definitely wouldn't mind it if she kept that outfit or it was an optional outfit for the entire game