• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
ada_again.png

Thorpe

Oct 27, 2017
You can see the neck choker. They likely will show the dress or new outfit in a reveal trailer I bet. Although, now that the previous posters mentioned it - I see Victoria/Melania now lol.

zma1013

Oct 27, 2017
They could be secret gadget spy sunglasses with like night vision in them or scanners or something.

zma1013

Oct 27, 2017
Or maybe she got sunglasses cuz all the lens flare in RE games now. They are like a JJ Abrahms style.

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
Looks good. Maybe they're special spy glasses that can see in the dark? She wore special sunglasses in RE4 (the exploding smokescreen ones).

Miamiwesker

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
Perfect for who she is trying to portray. And then the coat comes of and of course the red dress is there. It's a good redesign.

BoxManLocke

Oct 25, 2017
France
Looks great to me, like all the redesigns in this remake.

Slightly on the campy side too, which isn't unwelcome in an otherwise super serious atmosphere

Lindsay

Nov 4, 2017
Was the intent ta drop all subtlety an make her look suspicious as all heck? I know its a remake an the cats long since outta the bag that she's not an ordinary civilian. But this is waaaaay super obvious she's someone with an agenda aside from surviving O.o

Jul 24, 2018
Odd how Capcom seems to be against the colour red lately, is it their fashion statement? Not even Dante gets to have a red coat :P