• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Blackbird

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Really surprised this didn't blow up sooner, but apparently an account on Twitter posted earlier and it's now private:

0vFZgsq.png

addik

Oct 28, 2017
Looks good, but I admit I lauged out loud when I saw the sunglasses. Doesn't the game take place in one night?

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Cool, can't wait for the cutscene where she inevitably gets grabbed or something and loses the trenchcoat to reveal her short, tight red dress

Mat-triX

Oct 27, 2017
If the red dress was werid for a spy to wear, wouldn't this look be super conspicuous?

Also, Ada now takes from the Wesker/Corey Hart school of 'Sunglasses at night'

Daimon

Chief Editor at ZWAME
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I like it. It seems that its based on a concept for the original RE2.

Oct 25, 2017
Sunglasses at the middle of the night , Ah capcom talked about realism and not looking like a spy , sure capcom sure

.......... I love that cool elegant design of her , including the sunglasses , I don't care about realism

Last edited:

Plasma

Oct 25, 2017
Looks good apart from the sunglasses, why would anyone wear them at night in a dark garage ...

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
That's a good start, but I've gotta see the dramatic sunglasses removal scene before I can really tell.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
First Wesker and now Ada. Someone at Capcom really likes the shades at night look.