• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
I thought this might be lost between the Steam sales going on so I thought about making a thread for it

Resident Evil 2 Remake Steam page is Up now for Pre-orders

https://store.steampowered.com/app/883710/RESIDENT_EVIL_2__BIOHAZARD_RE2/

As Predicted the standard version will cost $60 and the Pre-order bonuses will include

- Deluxe Weapon: "Samurai Edge - Chris Model"
- Deluxe Weapon: "Samurai Edge - Jill Model"
- Resident Evil 2 / Biohazard Re:2 Wallpaper Pack

While the Deluxe Version will cost $70 and will include

- Leon Costume: "Arklay Sheriff"
- Leon Costume: "Noir"
- Claire Costume: "Military"
- Claire Costume: "Noir"
- Claire Costume: "Elza Walker"
- Deluxe Weapon: "Samurai Edge - Albert Model"
- "Original Ver." Soundtrack Swap

Regional Prices

sKlhevk.jpg

Supported Languages

V1B8eKW.jpg

System Requirements

lIzmCRX.jpg

Note that System requirements maybe subject to Change before release , Capcom had done this with RE7 before release

High Quality Screenshots from the Store

Last edited:

Syf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I don't often pre-order but that deluxe edition is already a done deal. Can't wait.

Encephalon

Oct 26, 2017
Japan
I can't seem to access it from Japan. I'm guessing they have to work out a grotesque and non grotesque version.

Andi

Oct 29, 2017
I will buy the Deluxe Version. Hope it Comes with a nice steel book. Would love if the make it look like the PS1 case
The screenshot of the entrance hall has me really excited. The stairways in the back were not in the original, right? Been a while...
Why does it say Police dest on the sign and not Information desk or something....english isn't my native languge but this Looks strange.

abracadaver

Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Someone please tell me if it shows up in the activity feed after you bought it.

Adding it to the wishlist doesn't

Elven_Star

Oct 27, 2017
Not getting it at that price. I'm not much of a horror fan and I'm only interested in the game for nostalgia. Will buy it in a couple of years when it's on a deep deep sale.

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
$85? No thanks. Hoping this game gets a permenant price cut like RE7 did. I can wait in the mean time, can't be paying $85 for this and DMCV so one will have to be saved for later.

Schlomo

Oct 25, 2017
I just noticed that desk texture in the office screenshot. Seems like it has the same texture loading problems as RE7?

Jazzem

Feb 2, 2018
Wishlisted the hell out of this <3 Hope I can get 1440p on GTX 1070, if not a bit higher

Chromatic Aberration: The Game.
I'm glad this isn't something I have to worry about on PC.

Trying to think, are there any console games that let you disable CA? Would be nice if that became a trend given CA's divisiveness. For the same reasons, it was neat to see FOV sliders + motion blur toggles starting to appear on console

Last edited:

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
Those specs are telling me I should be able to run it at reduced settings at 30 FPS... but then I could run re7 like that... I guess I am aiming for PC version after all.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wishlisted the hell out of this <3 Hope I can get 1440p on GTX 1070, if not a bit higher

Trying to think, are there any console games that let you disable CA? Would be nice if that became a trend given CA's divisiveness, was neat to see FOV sliders + motion blur toggles starting to appear on console

I think The Surge let console players disable it, but it's one of the few.