• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 13155

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
R.I.P. in peace all those people that disliked the Mr. X segments in REmake 2.

I didn't dislike Mr.X in RE2, just that he appeared in A scenario already. It was always a great extra asset to B scenario.

In original Nemesis you had more mobility, more firepower and Nemesis only chased you in fixed scenes. More fun to fight and when he was down, he was down until the next encounter. If RE3R keeps all this I will probably enjoy it more than 2.

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
IMG_20200114_110901.jpg

Rocket Launcher confirmed too for anyone curious, and seems the laser sight lets you see where he's aiming for you with it.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Okay this time he might actually scare me. MR. X scared the hell out of me in RE2 Remake.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Fucking A !

Revisiting the RPD (We'll probably see how those big holes in the walls got made)
Nemesis seems a lot more actively present than the original game.
Flamethrower !

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
I like the more muffled voice. Makes it sound like it takes more effort for him to pronounce the word because his vocal cords are all mutated and fucked up

CenturionNami

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
So this basically confirms Nemesis is getting an expanded arsenal? Sweet!

PhaZe 5

Oct 27, 2017
Seems messy visually, a bit soulless, no horror atmosphere, all action.

Hype downgrade but it's very possible it's just due to the way the trailer is cut.

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I dont know guys I have a feeling Capcom may be back?

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
I don't really have the proper vocabulary to express what I'm thinking, but from the... cinematography(?), aciting, framing, and editing, I'm getting serious C-tier hollywood movie vibes.

And that's not a bad thing?

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck YES

(also, who the fuck actually whined about Mr. X? People didn't like that? Man, it was the best part of the game)

Sanctuary

Oct 27, 2017
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

Underwhelming first trailer but goddamn at this one. Trailer was missing STARRRSSS but other than that A+. Good fucking lord.

He does say it though right as it's cutting to the Resident Evil title around 1:18. It's just nowhere near as clear as it was in the original game.

Sure, but that's not Platinum Games, it's funded by Capcom and also filled with ex-Capcom guys lol

Isn't that a bit redundant since Platinum was made up of ex-Capcom developers too?

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
Nemesis looks INFINITELY better than before and that's the tea, sis. sdksdksdksdk.

Also the Hunters look fucking horrifying.