• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017

IMG_20200114_110901.jpg

Rocket Launcher confirmed too for anyone curious, and seems the laser sight lets you see where he's aiming for you with it.

Last edited:

Sanctuary

Oct 27, 2017
No "S.T.A.R.S." no buy.
/s

edit: I know it happens, I've even commented on it happening at 1:18, but thanks anyway...

Last edited:

greenbird

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit that looks so good, but all these April releases are gonna kill me. I don't know what I'm going to do...

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like Nemesis has way more mobility options than us and is more of a persistent threat than Mr. X (who couldn't leave the police station). Could be pretty fun to have to avoid him entirely so you don't need to fight him or for him to drop in on you in really awkward moments.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
One of the best scenes in the RE2 remake is the Mr. X elevator scene so I'm excited we're getting more of that shit in 3, whew that last scene

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
Hunters and Nemesis both look excellently realized, consider me excited. I normally don't like Hunters that much, but their new look and how they move is great. Nemesis with a flamethrower is actually really cool, and seeing him parkour to get ahead of Jill with his tentacles is also a neat idea.

addik

Oct 28, 2017
This actually looks pretty great, but I hope they don't make Nemesis as frustrating as Mr. X.

But damn, they are making some big changes in the story here it looks like (and I don't mind it at all)

Oct 28, 2017
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

Underwhelming first trailer but goddamn at this one. Trailer was missing STARRRSSS but other than that A+. Good fucking lord.

Hype and expectations back up.