• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hate

Oct 26, 2017
If anything the wide spread shotgun makes it obvious it'll have upgrades.

hopefully they keep the feature where Jill gets better at mixing gunpowder the more you make specific ammo.

Oct 27, 2017
I say just delete Steve and make a whole new character called Creed as a replacement.
Give them the Carlos treatment and you will be set.

Still makes me wonder what the hell they were thinking when making him. He has an annoying voice, looks like Ken from the Barbie dolls, made him into a creep and was overall annoying. When he died in my game I was smiling cause I never need to see him again.

Silencerx98

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I say just delete Steve and make a whole new character called Creed as a replacement.

Still makes me wonder what the hell they were thinking when making him. He has an annoying voice, looks like Ken from the Barbie dolls, made him into a creep and was overall annoying. When he died in my game I was smiling cause I never need to see him again.
Steve was meant to symbolize that part of our youth where we were an edgy teen and tried way too hard to impress a pretty girl and occasionally even stare at her butt. Shinji Mikami was a genius

How About No

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Great Dairy State

replace Steve with Steve

ST3-Production-Still-4-copy.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
That Rev2 Claire concept art has had me wanting a certain costume in REmake 2 and since it didn't happen RE3 now
latest

after you beat the story, with the costume key go to the STARS office and you can unlock
latest

for Jill to wear that allows her to take more damage, or heck give guns an accuracy boost as well(Chris being the team marksman)

Hell go crazy
Rebecca Uniform - more healing items and effectiveness
Barry Uniform - more specialty ammo, maybe a damage buff
Wesker Uniform - melee attacks and super dash
Jill Uniform - more damage, more explosive ammo, master lockpick
Brad Uniform - faster running and movement

Last edited: