• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island

unknown.png

This demo came out all the way back in March, so it seems odd that all of a sudden it's getting a patch.
I'm not currently home at the moment, so I can't see what the update is. But hopefully someone here still has the demo installed.

Typically I wouldn't make a thread for something like this, but the last time such a thing happened they added Nemesis to the RE2 demo

So there's a chance something could've been added here as a tease for something else. As the recent RE3 Steam Depots have been getting a lot of updates as well recently and not just for Denuvo removal it seems.

Last edited:

addik

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah I just got this now while playing AC: Odyssey.

Could be related to RE: Village?

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
After the RE2 update just being a random note I refuse to get hyped until it's something official.

FarZa17

Oct 27, 2017
They used to update the demo to change the ad of RE3 full game. Now, I don't know if there's any bigger changes, unless to reflect the demo with the updated full released

OP
OP
Jawmuncher

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
it says bug fixes in the patch notes

Updated the title. Will take a look when I can later on.
Seems odd to update the demo 4 months after release though, can't recall any bugs the demo had.

They used to update the demo to change the ad of RE3 full game. Now, I don't know if there's any bigger changes, unless to reflect the demo with the updated full released

You might be onto something. They might've changed the splash page of the demo to include the new "Raccoon City" bundle and the like