• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 4 days, 9 minutes, 37 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

Resident Evil 3 Remake covers discovered on PSN

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
Hill’s design looks very good to me and very faithful to how I would view her with more modern technology.

Ushojax

Oct 30, 2017
Jill looks fine it’s just annoying how they can’t stick to one face. They licence real likenesses right?

youwei

Jun 3, 2019
predicts : people will complain over the character redesigns of Jill and Carlos

I personally love all the redesigns , as i just bought RE2 during black friday sale , its good !

Oct 27, 2017
Why are y'all so obsessed with having character models look like their older counterparts? Jill looks like a fine and capable person. I have no idea what makes her "awful," as some of you suggest.

I'm sour on RE3make happening rn so I hope this is real. This is borderline backlash material.
What a weirdo. You think there's going to be backlash for different character models and that it'll have any significant impact whatsoever? And you hope for it because you're stuck in the past and don't want an RE3 remake? Ahahahaha

Excellence

May 15, 2019
Nemesis redesign is making him even more terrifying ( imagine him breaking the window and you have a close up of that face with over the shoulder camera)

so excited to see the reveal trailer .