• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like people forgot that Nemesis had piano teeth in the original, just maybe a little less intense.

EK4B9KDXsAE0lR4

I don't know. The gum to tooth ratio is a little off in the new one. They look straight outta that episode from Angry Beavers where they let their teeth grow out.

giphy.gif

Will wait until I see it in motion before I decide if I hate it or not. He still looks creepy.

Sep 14, 2018
They wouldn't dare sideline Jill of all people in her only solo starring role, it didn't happen 20 years ago I can't imagine they do it now.

This is just cover stuff though Carlos really has no business being there.

He's just there to give Jill someone to talk to during the game.

TheJollyCorner

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Getting exciting thinking about RE3 reveal soon, plus maybe RE8 reveal for PS5/Scarlett happening within the next couple E3s?
You gotta figure RE8's been cooking for a good while now, especially if what Dusk says is true about multiple teams constantly working on RE projects.

Oct 28, 2017
They wouldn't dare sideline Jill of all people in her only solo starring role, it didn't happen 20 years ago I can't imagine they do it now.

Jill has no business being on the cover as well. Only one person deserves to be on the cover, and that's Nemesis. He should be front and centre just like the original. This game is about that motherfucker.

Neonep

Oct 25, 2017
Make no mistake about it, RE4 Remake is already underway. That's quite obvious at this point.

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
Code Veronica should be the next remake. RE4 should really be left alone for the most part. I'd take a remaster over a remake tbh
RE4 has not aged well, it will take more than hq textures and higher resolution to clean that game up. I hope they give it the remake treatment. I'm confident they'll do it eventually. Should be downright terrifying.

Gameplay is still perfect for the most part.

With that said. I'd like to see CV next too.
I hope this is real.
It's straight from PSN. It's real. :)

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

She literally gets sidelined in the original lol

Calvinien

Banned
Jul 13, 2019
I love how capcom is handling these remakes. I hope they get to code veronica and re0. hell, i wouldn't mind an a second REmake.

I love the overall gameplay loop of ammo conservation, upgrading and exploring. But tank controls need to die in a fire. I just cannot enjoy games with them. So i would love to see the pre RE4 games redone, then maybe bring back dino crisis. These are games I would have enjoyed if the controls weren't hot mess.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
About fucking time.

Can't fucking wait.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX

They did the same "Two humans against disaster" template with the RE2 Remake's cover, having Leon & Claire up against a shit-ton of zombies. Now it's Jill & Carlos against Nemesis.

Hate

Oct 26, 2017
Really excited to see Mikhael and Nikolai as well.

Marvin was awesome in RE2 Remake so I have high hopes for them as well.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

You do realise that not only was Carlos playable in the original but that he fought Nemesis too? Carlos is literally the secondary protagonist of this game, he's not just some nobody.

Sep 14, 2018
He's a playable character in the original.

Scotia

I was referring to:

I hope they do, but they need to keep in mind this is Jill game.

A lot of people have mentioned the "I'll give you STARS" scene. And I want to highlight one word from it: I . It's Jill, and only Jill, that can truly fight Nemesis. If they change Carlos role too much to the point that this I became We then they will have failed to capture the essence of RE3.

The thread just flew.

Oct 26, 2017
Love the Nemesis redesign, with the cabling and the "CAUTION" signs plastered all over him. Really fits with the idea of him being used as a bioweapon dropped into the city to hunt STARS.

Eh, does it? He kind of looks half finished to me, like he broke out of something too early.
Mr X is how they drop Tyrants into the city with style, they even get a fancy hat now.

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
Jill has no business being on the cover as well. Only one person deserves to be on the cover, and that's Nemesis. He should be front and centre just like the original. This game is about that motherfucker.

Alt cover for the deluxe/CE Edition would be nice.

I love how capcom is handling these remakes. I hope they get to code veronica and re0. hell, i wouldn't mind an a second REmake.

I love the overall gameplay loop of ammo conservation, upgrading and exploring. But tank controls need to die in a fire. I just cannot enjoy games with them. So i would love to see the pre RE4 games redone, then maybe bring back dino crisis. These are games I would have enjoyed if the controls weren't hot mess.
They already have a model for Jill, and Chris, they should go for it. 😏

Status
Not open for further replies.