• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 4 days, 3 hours, 45 minutes, 24 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

Resident Evil 3 Remake covers discovered on PSN

Fastidioso

Nov 3, 2017
It's time to start a petition about nemisis nose. We need to stop this abomination before the release. I won't laugh at every Nemesis apparition.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
RE4 has not aged well, it will take more than hq textures and higher resolution to clean that game up. I hope they give it the remake treatment. I’m confident they’ll do it eventually. Should be downright terrifying.

Gameplay is still perfect for the most part.

With that said. I’d like to see CV next too.

It’s straight from PSN. It’s real. :)
As long as they don’t change the gameplay or pacing. It really just needs better graphics and maybe a new optional control scheme.

It’s already perfect

Oct 27, 2017
I swear to mf God that if this game has co-op I will be livid. Some of the people in here with the audacity to ask for that need to get the hell out of here.

Now I'm probably unnecessarily worried that this might be a thing given the focus on it in some of the previous RE games. God damn it.

Last edited:

Nokagi

Oct 25, 2017
This is a remake of re3, before voth was jill. Plus she wasn't even jill already 7 years ago in revelations.
While Jill wasn't Voth in Revelations I could still recognize the character as Jill. I simply do not recognize the character here. I ain't saying her design is better or worse than old Jill, just that I don't see the character in this picture. Didn't have that problem with the RE2 Remake as both of those characters looked similar enough to the established characters. I did however have this same problem with Chris in RE7, so much so that I thought for sure that character was actually lying about being Chris Redfield.

Dec 6, 2017
US
Cool.

I want to play tomorrow, thanks Capcom, please deposit it in my PSN Library.

PS: Also include the original OST and sound effects like with REMake2 please because the (lack of) an actual new OST totally sucked.

K' Dash

Nov 10, 2017
the fuck are some of you talking about Carlos looking homeless?

He looks fucking awesome, kinda reminds me of Spike Spiegel.

Dragon1893

Oct 25, 2017
While Jill wasn't Voth in Revelations I could still recognize the character as Jill. I simply do not recognize the character here. I ain't saying her design is better or worse than old Jill, just that I don't see the character in this picture. Didn't have that problem with the RE2 Remake as both of those characters looked similar enough to the established characters. I did however have this same problem with Chris in RE7, so much so that I thought for sure that character was actually lying about being Chris Redfield.
Revelations Jill looks nothing like Jill and new Claire looks nothing like original Claire.

Lilseb93

Nov 9, 2019
I cannot contain my hype. I'm so ready for this. RE2 was my GOTY. It's my favorite franchise. I can't wait to be chased by Nemesis running full speed at me with a rocket launcher with modern graphics. And people thought Mr. X was bad lol.

Donch912

May 24, 2019
I would love love lover if Capcom left open a “Save Room” in the police station for you to go to an item box, have it locked, and totally fake you out by having Nemesis bust through a wall.