• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fastidioso

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
It's time to start a petition about nemisis nose. We need to stop this abomination before the release. I won't laugh at every Nemesis apparition.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
RE4 has not aged well, it will take more than hq textures and higher resolution to clean that game up. I hope they give it the remake treatment. I'm confident they'll do it eventually. Should be downright terrifying.

Gameplay is still perfect for the most part.

With that said. I'd like to see CV next too.

It's straight from PSN. It's real. :)
As long as they don't change the gameplay or pacing. It really just needs better graphics and maybe a new optional control scheme.

It's already perfect

Deleted member 17402

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I swear to mf God that if this game has co-op I will be livid. Some of the people in here with the audacity to ask for that need to get the hell out of here.

Now I'm probably unnecessarily worried that this might be a thing given the focus on it in some of the previous RE games. God damn it.

Last edited:

Fastidioso

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Holy shit, Umbrella's dental division is pretty good

omhx7fe.jpg
Please someone tell me is a fake.

Voytek

Oct 25, 2017
This is a remake of re3, before voth was jill. Plus she wasn't even jill already 7 years ago in revelations.

While Jill wasn't Voth in Revelations I could still recognize the character as Jill. I simply do not recognize the character here. I ain't saying her design is better or worse than old Jill, just that I don't see the character in this picture. Didn't have that problem with the RE2 Remake as both of those characters looked similar enough to the established characters. I did however have this same problem with Chris in RE7, so much so that I thought for sure that character was actually lying about being Chris Redfield.

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
Shit, they'd better not go anywhere near Resi 4.

The game is perfection as it is, no need for a remake imho.

What could they even attempt to improve?
Gameplay wise it holds up very well, everything else has aged worse than REmake and Zero. It most definitely needs to get a remake.

Not even all the hard work for the RE Project can save it.

Druffmaul

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account.
Banned
Oct 24, 2018
Never cared much for RE3. Hopefully whatever changes they bring the REmake version will make it more palatable to me.

Dec 6, 2017
US
Cool.

I want to play tomorrow, thanks Capcom, please deposit it in my PSN Library.

PS: Also include the original OST and sound effects like with REMake2 please because the (lack of) an actual new OST totally sucked.

K' Dash

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
the fuck are some of you talking about Carlos looking homeless?

He looks fucking awesome, kinda reminds me of Spike Spiegel.

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Holy shit! Are there any HD images out there? I need a better look at Jill, Carlos and Nemesis because they look fucking great! Especially Carlos!

carlosrox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver BC
I didn't even notice the Nemesis nose til later.

Now I can't unsee it. I mean, it doesn't exactly jump out so it kinda works but eh I'd just prefer it not be there at all.

Dragon1893

Oct 25, 2017
While Jill wasn't Voth in Revelations I could still recognize the character as Jill. I simply do not recognize the character here. I ain't saying her design is better or worse than old Jill, just that I don't see the character in this picture. Didn't have that problem with the RE2 Remake as both of those characters looked similar enough to the established characters. I did however have this same problem with Chris in RE7, so much so that I thought for sure that character was actually lying about being Chris Redfield.

Revelations Jill looks nothing like Jill and new Claire looks nothing like original Claire.

Bastion561

Nov 9, 2019
I cannot contain my hype. I'm so ready for this. RE2 was my GOTY. It's my favorite franchise. I can't wait to be chased by Nemesis running full speed at me with a rocket launcher with modern graphics. And people thought Mr. X was bad lol.

Tttssd1972

May 24, 2019
I would love love lover if Capcom left open a "Save Room" in the police station for you to go to an item box, have it locked, and totally fake you out by having Nemesis bust through a wall.

solari

Oct 25, 2017
AZ, USA
RE4 is already perfect.

If the remake trend continues, Code Veronica needs it more than any other RE game at this point.

Dragon1893

Oct 25, 2017
I swear to mf God that if this game has co-op I will be livid. Some of the people in here with the audacity to ask for that need to get the hell out of here.

Now I'm triggered and probably unnecessarily worried that this might be a thing given the focus on it in some of the previous RE games. God damn it.

Yeah, let's randomly make up stuff to get upset about.

Status
Not open for further replies.