• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
SyVjrcN.jpg

SofNascimento

cursed
Oct 28, 2017
São Paulo - Brazil
Why are people acting like RE2make was a disapointement ? Just like REmake, it set à pretty high standard on what a remake should be.
It's not perfect but it's still is a masterpiece and love letter to the original.

You're right. But REmake 2 does have some... decisions that not everybody will agree with. I would argue the only true misstep is how they handled the A/B scenario, everything else is just part of the deal.

It's also woth pointing that REmake doesn't have any shortcoming in that sense. It's everything the original game is and more. REmake 2 has parts that are much more than the original, like Mr. X, but others that are less.

AllMight1

Oct 27, 2017
Lol, i remember some people on era where like: I hope her tube top is gone, it doesnt make sense. Well, hope you like this tomb raider reboot looking heroine.

AllMight1

Oct 27, 2017
Why are people acting like RE2make was a disapointement ? Just like REmake, it set à pretty high standard on what a remake should be.
It's not perfect but it's still is a masterpiece and love letter to the original.

I was one of the people dissapointed with REmake 2 but i mostly read praise for it. Im in the minority.
Also, Remake of 1 is a much better remake than REmake2.

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
I hope the game starts in Jill's apartment where she has to escape a horde of zombies. That would be one hell of an intro level.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
Eh, I don't have much to say either way about what little we've seen of REmake 3 Jill compared to her classic look. I would suspect that they'd end up getting the details on the outfit wrong on the latter like they did with classic Claire in REmake 2, but somehow that seems less likely based on its simplicity.

Mindfreak191

Dec 2, 2017
RE2 was one of the biggest surprises for me this year since I never played the original nor was I ever interested in the RE franchise, but the one shot demo made me pre order and I really enjoyed it, can't wait for RE3 now 😄

Oct 31, 2017
Ok so I've never played Resident Evil 3. Are you in danger of being chased by Nemesis the whole game? If so, that kinda reminds me of Clock Tower 3/Haunting Ground

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I'll get ahead of things now, RE3make Jill for MvC4/CAS/Whatever Versus Game is Next.

Yukari

Mar 28, 2018
Thailand

Sawyer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
I mean yeah RE2r could've done better with the different scenarios but you can't discredit what an amazing achievement it was.

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
Lol, i remember some people on era where like: I hope her tube top is gone, it doesnt make sense. Well, hope you like this tomb raider reboot looking heroine.
I fully welcome Natalie Valentine. May she never wear a tube top.
RE2 was one of the biggest surprises for me this year since I never played the original nor was I ever interested in the RE franchise, but the one shot demo made me pre order and I really enjoyed it, can't wait for RE3 now 😄
Welcome to the family, son.
go play RE7, and 4 😋

Watevaman

Oct 30, 2017
Put me down for the anti-Nemesis redesign squad. I don't even know how to pinpoint it, but I think it's something about his teeth that is messing with me. RE3 was my first complete playthrough of an RE game so I'm definitely watching this but yeah, that Nemesis design ain't bueno.

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
This Nemesis design is fucking tight and I await the moment when you all change your minds after he's shown in motion.

batfax

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I fully welcome Natalie Valentine. May she never wear a tube top.

Welcome to the family, son.
go play RE7, and 4 😋

The tube top will definitely be a preorder bonus or other costume DLC. Just like with the classic costumes in RE2make. Still, that should make it easy to avoid for people who aren't fans.

Deleted member 41651

User-requested account closure
Banned
Apr 3, 2018
I like that Nemesis is less stylized Cenobite and more slasher film meets scientific abomination. Good job Capcom.

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
Ok so I've never played Resident Evil 3. Are you in danger of being chased by Nemesis the whole game? If so, that kinda reminds me of Clock Tower 3/Haunting Ground
He only showed up at places so he was not as irritating as Mr X. But the scariest thing about him was when he showed up you were in full panic mode. He was not like X where as long as you kept running pace you'd be fine. Nemesis would do full sprints to catch up with you and punch you in the back of the head.

Almagest

Oct 28, 2017
Spain
Glad to see R3make progressing smoothly.

Honestly, I don't know if that new Nemesis design is wrong in a good, creepy way or just plain...wrong.

SofNascimento

cursed
Oct 28, 2017
São Paulo - Brazil
I like Nemesis saying stars, and all the screaming. I meant the way his voice sounds.
Spoiler for Annihilation
Skip to 1:11, and 2:09

Obviously not screaming help me. 😋
I want suffering and anger all in one scream.

I wouldn't hate it, but I'd prefer something that matches the original. The voice was perfect for me.

Also, this scene is cool. But I only realize exactly what the bear was seeing the design in the internet. "Disturbing stuff"

Gunslinger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I actually dont mind jills look. A veteran police officer wouldnt try to fight zombies and other BoWs on skirt. RE1 official outfit was the best. Also i like that jill looks hardened. A police officer would certainly have better physique than average women.

Status
Not open for further replies.