• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GSR

Oct 25, 2017
I bought it for $1 on PSN years ago (flash sale :D ) and played it earlier this year on PSP.

It's a great way to experience it if you own one !
PC with the HD assets. It's really good.

check this site out.

https://www.reshdp.com/re3/
that's where all of the assets are.
PC with the gamecube emulator if you want the best version with the upscaled texture mods.
PS3/Vita(If you want to play it on a portable device) for ease of access and the original version that people played back in the day.

The emulated version works perfectly so if you want the best possible version then I would go for it.

Thanks all! I've got a Vita so I might give it a shot there, otherwise the HD textures look great. Gamecube was actually where I briefly played it back then.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks all! I've got a Vita so I might give it a shot there, otherwise the HD textures look great. Gamecube was actually where I briefly played it back then.

On the small Vita screen, it'll look great to you regardless .... but yeah in case you want to play it non-portable, the Gamecube version via the HD mod is the best way to play the game bar none.

The HD mod also increases FMV quality, not as good as the Sourcenext PC versions but definitely a lot better than what the GC version ships with.

GSR

Oct 25, 2017
On the small Vita screen, it'll look great to you regardless .... but yeah in case you want to play it non-portable, the Gamecube version via the HD mod is the best way to play the game bar none.

The HD mod also increases FMV quality, not as good as the Sourcenext PC versions but definitely a lot better than what the GC version ships with.

My only hesitation on the Vita version is that I'd like to be able to at least fast-forward door animations, which Dolphin would let me do.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
My only hesitation on the Vita version is that I'd like to be able to at least fast-forward door animations, which Dolphin would let me do.

Yeah, real damn shame the PC version is the only version which lets you outright skip door animations. Every version after the original PS1 should have let you skip the door animations since loading times wouldn't be an issue.

The mod which just disables door animations in the PC versions of REmake/Zero are fantastic. You don't even have a door animation come up to skip lol, it just doesn't appear at all.

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
RE2 might have had a mighty reaction but RE7 was something else man. I fell out of my chair on that one.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No matter what happens I'm just overjoyed to know it's coming. I'd obviously like to see a trailer ASAP, but just being aware it exists is enough to satisfy me for now.

SofNascimento

cursed
Oct 28, 2017
São Paulo - Brazil
No matter what happens I'm just overjoyed to know it's coming. I'd obviously like to see a trailer ASAP, but just being aware it exists is enough to satisfy me for now.

True, but at the same time this made me extremely tense. I just need a confirmation it's a single player experience and then I can rest easy till the game is released. I mean, it's very likely it is and from what we know there is barely any reason to believe otherwise, but...

Anyway, this is a cool video:

Hate

Oct 26, 2017
True, but at the same time this made me extremely tense. I just need a confirmation it's a single player experience and then I can rest easy till the game is released. I mean, it's very likely it is and from what we know there is barely any reason to believe otherwise, but...

Anyway, this is a cool video:

lmao at wesker

Caiops

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Because of this leak, im going to buy RE7G, and i wasnt interested when it released because it was first person.

Hype its a beautiful thing.

Blackbird

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Because of this leak, im going to buy RE7G, and i wasnt interested when it released because its first person.

Hype its a beautiful thing.

kFXBqxG.gif

Deleted member 1102

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The key word in Zhuge's tweet is that it's appearing at an 'event', so it won't just be dropped randomly. A State of Play is really the only thing that makes sense at this point, we just have to wait for Sony to announce it.

TheJollyCorner

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
The key word in Zhuge's tweet is that it's appearing at an 'event', so it won't just be dropped randomly. A State of Play is really the only thing that makes sense at this point, we just have to wait for Sony to announce it.

Not to mention that, whatever his contacts may be, Zhuge has had info on every SoP thus far.
Can't remember if he had any info on, say, E3 or TGS, so it might just be info from a Sony insider.

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
Using Google Translate: says the trailer was scheduled for The Game Awards but has been brought forward to Tuesday/Wednesday and will now been shown on a State of Play due to the leak.
If that's an accurate translation it sounds like a load of shit.

About the gist of it. Considering Geoff said they had no plans for RE3 at TGA....yeah it's BS.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Using Google Translate: says the trailer was scheduled for The Game Awards but has been brought forward to Tuesday/Wednesday and will now been shown on a State of Play due to the leak.
If that's an accurate translation it sounds like a load of shit.
That sounds unbelieveable if the translation is correct. I can't wait to see the trailer, but thankfully I'm not going insane waiting for it (looks over to Scotia!)

Deleted member 1102

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lol at the idea of Capcom moving the reveal from the TGAs to SoP because of the leak. Sounds like a really bad fake.

That sounds unbelieveable if the translation is correct. I can't wait to see the trailer, but thankfully I'm not going insane waiting for it (looks over to Scotia!)

Hey man I'm just thirsty, don't judge me!

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
That German leak honestly just sounds like they saw Zhuge's hint (for the unaware, he vaguely hinted at RE3R being revealed at another event before The Game Awards) with them putting their own spin on it. If Capcom was indeed that shocked by the leak they'd just pull it from all events, put up a short countdown timer or something and upload it to YouTube tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.