• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Unfortunately no. RE3 starts on September 28th. After the clock tower fight that infects Jill that evening, it skips ahead to October 1st. RE2 takes place on September 29th.
I think this is something they can easily tweak.

Yeah, with this already changing canon a bit. It's not a stretch to say that perhaps Nemesis went looking for other stars and fucked with that helicopter for whatever reason.

curtismyhero

Aug 29, 2018
Unfortunately no. RE3 starts on September 28th. After the clock tower fight that infects Jill that evening, it skips ahead to October 1st. RE2 takes place on September 29th.

This is true. However, there's still a chance that the helicopter scene from RE2 was still due to nemesis fighting. Perhaps it's tied more so to Carlos and the Umbrella Mercs versus just Jill and the escape scene?

Oct 28, 2017
You know what? I don't even want to see gameplay. Seeing so much gameplay ruined RE2. The lack of pre release gameplay is a big reason RE7 worked so well. Just give me cinematic trailers to feed my hype and let me go in blind.

Oct 26, 2017
They just got away from that silly helicopter shooting explanation in the original RE2, it's fine how it is without showing what happened to the pilot.

Lukemia SL

Jan 30, 2018
Yeah, with this already changing canon a bit. It's not a stretch to say that perhaps Nemesis went looking for other stars and fucked with that helicopter for whatever reason.

The same reason he shot down the clocktower helicopter. No escape for anyone potentially a stars member. And he was alway on the chase for Brad, it's clear Brad had seen him beforehand since he knows T-Nemesis's motives.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
4jsU0Q9.gif
Is it meant to switch from red to blue so opaquely like this??

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
You know what? I don't even want to see gameplay. Seeing so much gameplay ruined RE2. The lack of pre release gameplay is a big reason RE7 worked so well. Just give me cinematic trailers to feed my hype and let me go in blind.

The E3 coverage was perfect though, that, going on a media blackout and just playing the demo made me thoroughly enjoy RE2 without feeling like I saw too much.

I care less about RE3 so I'll probably not go on a media blackout for this one. can't wait, almost 12 hours left. I'm gonna get some zzz's

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
If they really wanna fuck with people they should make it so that you have a Dark Souls/Zombi U-style inventory that doesn't pause while you're mixing herbs and ammo.
That was a minor disappointment of mine with REmake 2. Game should not pause in inventory (just like how RE5, 6, and 7 didn't), at least not on Hardcore.

Oct 28, 2017
Really hope this game addresses one of my biggest criticisms of both RE7 and RE2. I want limited saves on the normal difficulty goddammit! There should be an option to use ink ribbons regardless of difficulty.

JMTF

Aug 27, 2018
Im probably the only one who doesnt want Nemeses to have a rocket launcher lol
PSX Nemesis Rocket Launcher was mean love taps, when he threw it that he got dangerous, besides, big loud slower weapons combine more with the slower REs, his ORC Gatling Gun version was lame as fuck.

Oct 25, 2017
People will hate me for this but as an extra, i'd like to see a redesigned STARS costume for Jill if Capcom insists on redesigning costumes to be practical.
I absolutely love the classic but it makes no damn sense

I'd be fine with a blue version of
latest

or
latest

or even
latest

latest

always kinda bugged me that everyone has a vest and uniform look but Jill has shoulder pads for some reason,
even the helicopter pilot wears a vest.

Sawyer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
I would be more interested in REsistance if they showed some Raccoon City maps and it wasn't all just inside a test facility.

Status
Not open for further replies.