• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Less than 3 hours! It's not too bad

tenor.gif

Tttssd1972

May 24, 2019
Capcom will never know that there is an 88pg thread with over 4500 posts all due to a cover art leak and an upcoming trailer.

th1nk

Nov 6, 2017
Of course they know. All aboard the hype train! I am hoping for at least a little gameplay...

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
😂😂😂😂, I can not WAIT for his next video. The new glasses he has are such a nice touch.
I'm split on them. On one hand, they're another funny prop (remember the hype train and Mr. Piggy?), but on the other, now we can't see the crazy in his eyes anymore.

5vmryJp.png

Your commitment to spreading the good word about Michael has been noted btw, Donch. Very commendable.
I don't understand why he is doing that somehing. I think he has a lot of problems.
He doesn't have problems. He's a world renowned veteran video game critic trying to spread information about this all-new upcoming edition of Resident Evil 3 in the QUIETEST of times, to those who came from Fortnite to this all-new edition of Resident Evil 2. They're the fake Resident Evil fans.

He's just a troll / parody artist that shitposts all day. If you take that into account, plus the fact that so many people in his comments section take him dead serious, he can be very fun to watch.

plagiarize

Eating crackers
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
I don't want a fully open city, but I want the various areas that open up to be larger than they were. I'd like similar gating basically.

Dinda

Oct 27, 2017
Man i'm so hyped for this! I hope they do my girl Jill justice! I think i may call it quits at work for today so that i make it home on time.

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if they'll stealth release Resident Evil Resistance. I can also imagine that game being tied to Resident Evil 3 demo access.

Sawyer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
We'll see in under an hour but rumor going around twitter that this might be out very early next year. We're talking April.

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
I don't want a fully open city, but I want the various areas that open up to be larger than they were. I'd like similar gating basically.
I'm not going to say no to anything. Open world does scare me a bit. :P

I'm hoping for enemy, and item/ammo placement randomizer. That should make for a somewhat different experience every time you play the game.

Oh, and please let Nemesis loose on the city, maybe one or two scripted encounters for story purposes, but he should be unpredictable, and hard to plan against.

Oct 27, 2017
I thought it's an hour away until I checked the thread and noticed that the stream starts about 30 minutes from now.

I better start OG RE3 one day, it's been sitting on my PS3 for years...

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The people who haven't played RE3 yet should definitely get on that before the remake. It's not as solid as RE2 but it's really enjoyable and has some aspects that I find to be better than 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.