• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Awful Jill design.

You would actually need to try hard to make her look any more boring.

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
Hill's design looks very good to me and very faithful to how I would view her with more modern technology.

Deleted member 5764

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Never played the original, but I loved the shit out of RE2 remake so hell yeah I'm in! Also, that's a great new design for Jill.

Ushojax

Oct 30, 2017
Jill looks fine it's just annoying how they can't stick to one face. They licence real likenesses right?

rude

Oct 25, 2017
Jill's original outfit is going to be in the game anyway, so nobody really has to worry.

youwei

Jun 3, 2019
predicts : people will complain over the character redesigns of Jill and Carlos

I personally love all the redesigns , as i just bought RE2 during black friday sale , its good !

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sour on RE3make happening rn so I hope this is real. This is borderline backlash material.

Deleted member 17402

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why are y'all so obsessed with having character models look like their older counterparts? Jill looks like a fine and capable person. I have no idea what makes her "awful," as some of you suggest.

I'm sour on RE3make happening rn so I hope this is real. This is borderline backlash material.

What a weirdo. You think there's going to be backlash for different character models and that it'll have any significant impact whatsoever? And you hope for it because you're stuck in the past and don't want an RE3 remake? Ahahahaha

Excellence

May 15, 2019
Nemesis redesign is making him even more terrifying ( imagine him breaking the window and you have a close up of that face with over the shoulder camera)

so excited to see the reveal trailer .

Big G

Oct 27, 2017
Whoa!

I don't mind Jill's re-design. She certainly looks way better than in Revelaitons.

Kokoro

Jan 23, 2019
France
Jill doesn't look like the last games she was in, but doesn't look bad either. Can't wait to see more.

GidbinN

Nov 29, 2019
I thought the poster is just a placeholder... this can't possibly be the final key art

Status
Not open for further replies.