• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
I think this new Jill design looks closer to the Jill in that movie than it does Milla
tumblr_mldmwaZiAK1snxhfzo2_1280.jpg
I can kinda see it. For me it's the eyes that remind me of Mila.

Hate

Oct 26, 2017
How persistent should Nemesis be?

In the original games, you always know when he'll show up if you've finished the game already. Mr. X in RE2 Remake however really follows you throughout the RPD Station.

The difference between them is Nemesis can be incapacitated and you are even rewarded for doing so. How many times can you down him, and will he reward you every time? Can you abuse this?

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
I really hope they open Raccoon City up and add some locations from Outbreak. RE3make has the potential to be not only the best in the series but one of the greatest games of all time if they take more liberties with the classic formula. If RE3 was released in 2020, Raccoon City would be layed out like Lordran and each interior location would act as a dungeons with a boss.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
I really hope they open Raccoon City up and add some locations from Outbreak. RE3make has the potential to be not only the best in the series but one of the greatest games of all time if they take more liberties with the classic formula. If RE3 was released in 2020, Raccoon City would be layed out like Lordran and each interior location would act as a dungeons with a boss.
I'd love the zoo added for sure. Mutant animals, zombies and Nemesis. It'd be brutal but awesome.

th1nk

Nov 6, 2017
Let's hope they fixed the screen space reflections this time. Jill looks beautiful! 🤩

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
Digging the look for the two main characters.

Not sold yet on Nemesis. That third cover makes him look kind of goofy. Like a blob fish mated with one of the enemies from Amnesia. Could just be the angle I guess.

Shryke

Oct 26, 2017
That Jill is okay. It is what it is. Julia Voth will always be the Jill I like. Eventually mods will put in the original clothes/other clothes and other things so at the end it doesn't matter.

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
It cant be bargained with. It cant be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity. Or remorse. Or fear. And it absolutely will not stop. Ever. Until you are dead.

This is the core of what I want Nemesis to feel like and I want them to go all the way with it in this game. This remake needs to be the full fledged Terminator game we've been dreaming of.
I need them to nail his theme. The theme for Mr.X was perfect.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
How persistent should Nemesis be?

In the original games, you always know when he'll show up if you've finished the game already. Mr. X in RE2 Remake however really follows you throughout the RPD Station.

The difference between them is Nemesis can be incapacitated and you are even rewarded for doing so. How many times can you down him, and will he reward you every time? Can you abuse this?
In RE3 the ambient music would tell you if it was an area that Nemesis could follow you into. It'd be this really low violin music that would explode into his pursuit music when he phased in.

Major difference between the old Mr. X and old Nemesis was that Nemesis was closer to new Mr. X in how much he could follow you, but on top of that he could run and had a rocket launcher and an instant kill.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
If Capcom decides to do a full blown course correct and remake 4-6 to be actual survival horror RE games, I will stand behind them and cheer and wave the Capcom flag until it's done.

CenturionNami

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
DMC5 Dante is by far his best design. I don't know what people are fucking talking about. Anime dosen't mean good.

Carbonox

Dec 13, 2017
I think what works about Nemesis's face is that you can clearly see a face that's stretched beyond its limit (nose isn't even straight, it's completely pulled sideways) as opposed to what looked like a face that was burned off in the past (as iconic as that look was). The face definitely looks more unsettling as it cannot fit his head properly. Can't wait to see the rest of his design.

Sep 22, 2019
Other than that Nemesis nose(lol) everything else looks sweet. Which they would have kept the original Jill face though, but it's fine.

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What in the world did they do to my guy Carlos? I could be sick...
This

dYVVJYm.jpg

Vs this

EK3X0xCWoAEpwXr

He's become more of an abomniation than Nemesis himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.