• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
Photoshop Nemy's side view on the cat, and you got a winner. 😋
7GEJ1XI82pBSmYpq82r4MknlLUyPzzBgIzvO0PPTxTVbAYALkP1X_4a8XhQYQaYf04nOP579kAEsrQu-_vzgrD0qU9-Pey7ioGBCWKAABYK2MqocFioYiFbl0it9UDEVVXnjZ66l-RtLEeSe4eeM5mwtI5ZyM96FH60lu3T04MayJVEK6RfUGyvTAm67DmhvFEdG9KI20VjObtjlMTuaKzSji5j_Muf6pFmEu67ce_IS51rpb9HB-h1ILh3iyhBJOsE3iaNqpDlF3T5ykVMD_s59-Au_eQm5AUiU8M7__uVLKMlBpUva2ugBJ7U0V9PtKKbhqklu-qA8T3fSaMKh0NEwyVhChrRdTPonajQVu-lfl_wPn2CRStn5RFUXYKRI0dfaAJcevFuPPUS-gX93dSaB2r3mfk6EhXIkYRmToIC9U9YF3857GdrIoVUgK0kyF3metS-6z9AFuf5AJajiQn01K6pSjWXbEGJtuNGhRKJU8-8PnLjE5osrsvNc3I1Bu6im_63o0Wvqkp35A0MEgw1Kbv4dpLHVlwvJPnzMDBCkWSMTlaVNS54d3ebJEPm52v_msCIY3j4MiiI7hVtoWPZKB3SsQNd9XnzIsHReckKjTn_dTx1o38kbkqG1Z2mp3cfUV47Hum8tG5JF7VobZh937wRhQoTGTz-7vY3sMCSGEawcUydjfos=w1439-h958-no

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
Indeed, I don't think any other actor is as close to the RE character as Julia Voth. Moreover, she was the face of Jill in REmake, so there is logic to say it would be an intresting continuation in the "remake universe".
oe.png

I think she's just like Rana McAnear, the model BioWare face-scanned for their companion character Samara.

She's a cosplayer and enjoys that culture. I think Julia Voth is the same kind of person. They're not weird but they're not really actresses. They do modeling and cosplaying and therefore they were great fits for the face-scan. They're not really celebrities.

SofNascimento

cursed
Oct 28, 2017
São Paulo - Brazil
Yup... and this has inspired me to do a new RE2 Remake run tonight. WOOP! WOOP!

I will definitely be doing that doon. But I'm so nervous right now that I can't. I need to know more about this game!

Beautiful.

oe.png

I think she's just like Rana McAnear, the model BioWare face-scanned for their companion character Samara.

She's a cosplayer and enjoys that culture. I think Julia Voth is the same kind of person. They're not weird but they're not really actresses. They do modeling and cosplaying and therefore they were great fits for the face-scan. They're not really celebrities.

I think that's very cool to see.

SofNascimento

cursed
Oct 28, 2017
São Paulo - Brazil
One more thing about Jill design, I don't expect her to wear a skirt, but she definitely should be wearing civilian pants or something like that. The key thing about her design in RE3 is that it feels so civilian and that should be kept. We can see some tactical gear that diminishes that but it makes sense. But it should be just that.

Hate

Oct 26, 2017
One more thing about Jill design, I don't expect her to wear a skirt, but she definitely should be wearing civilian pants or something like that. The key thing about her design in RE3 is that it feels so civilian and that should be kept. We can see some tactical gear that diminishes that but it makes sense. But it should be just that.
What if she is in civilian clothes but receives the tactical gear later when Carlos gives it to her. Just to mimic the original.

Poltergust

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
Doesn't she receive the gear like halfway through the game or so? It expanded her inventory space.

SofNascimento

cursed
Oct 28, 2017
São Paulo - Brazil

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I said it earlier but I think Jill on the cover is from way late in the game, probably after she recovers from the virus. I'm betting stuff like harness and maybe the elbow pad will be stuff she gets through the game.

Richter1887

Oct 27, 2017
Do you guys think we will get Crimson heads this time? From the sounds of it, they want to add a lot of systems that come together to make the city feel dangerous as hell. I think having Crimson Heads show up will only add to the intensity.

Phantom

Writer at Jeux.ca
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Canada
Guys. Keep your hype in check. Remember Dusk Golem said this is NOT developed by Division 1. Also, what will they do for a certain cut enemy from RE2? It even has a bigger role in RE3.

Vidiot

Oct 27, 2017
Humans look fine and we'll likely get Jill's classic costume anyway. Now Nemesis looks bad imo. I much prefer his classic look.

Hate

Oct 26, 2017
Do you guys think we will get Crimson heads this time? From the sounds of it, they want to add a lot of systems that come together to make the city feel dangerous as hell. I think having Crimson Heads show up will only add to the intensity.

it depends on how they design the map.

it worked in remake because there are tons of backtracking so you will have to go through zombies who are about to turn in crimson heads. RE3 is a lot more open and you backtrack less. They could simply just add zombies that are already crimson heads or add them in central areas that you have to go through a couple times.

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
If Capcom does a collector's edition with a Jill figure... my wallet will be left empty but without regrets lol

Guys. Keep your hype in check. Remember Dusk Golem said this is NOT developed by Division 1. Also, what will they do for a certain cut enemy from RE2? It even has a bigger role in RE3.
But it could be made by the team that worked on RE7, that's not a bad thing.

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017

it worked in remake because there are tons of backtracking so you will have to go through zombies who are about to turn in crimson heads. RE3 is a lot more open and you backtrack less. They could simply just add zombies that are already crimson heads or add them in central areas that you have to go through a couple times.
Crimson head being only present at the Spencer Mansion wasn't related to the T-Virus type of strain?

Richter1887

Oct 27, 2017
Spiders?

I don't see how any of what you said have anything to do with REmake 3. Surely they can reuse some of the assets from REmake 2 and expand on the game by adding new enemies?

Yeah I see that.

I think if they expand on the city a bit and make the scale "bigger" as in think Yharnham in Bloodborne where you have side quests helping survivors, this will probably make back tracking much more likely.

Then again, I don't know if that will fit RE3's escape from the city theme.

Oct 25, 2017
OMG!!!! The OG game that gave me real nightmares since I was a kid (and sadly still to this day)!!

Jill looks good but please give me STARS outfit please!

I will never play this game but I'm here for the streams!

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
😂🤣
Never, I'm all aboard the hype train. No way they screw this one up.
What was the cut enemy?
I'm thinking spiders.

Plasma

Oct 25, 2017
The RE2 opening cinematic shows a subway area that you never visit in that game, knowing that RE3 was in development at the same time I wonder if it's from that.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017

Yeah, I like the new look, IMO he was kind of a nothing character originally anyway.

I don't think Jill looks all that much like Jovovitch and even if she did the problem with Jovovitch was never her looks anyway. The problem was her being a weird Mary Sue self-insert superhero character that made all the other characters pointless.

Hate

Oct 26, 2017
Crimson head being only present at the Spencer Mansion wasn't related to the T-Virus type of strain?
It was related to it.

To be honest, I wasn't thinking about the lore implications of crimson head appearing in raccoon city. I was just entertaining the thought of how they could make it work in RE3.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think it's crazy. She loves the character, loves the series, still models, still looks astounding, and she was saying stuff like this not that long ago...

Man, I really wish I did not see this...I thought Julia wa simply done with Jill, now it seems Capcom was done with her.

Oct 26, 2017
Guys. Keep your hype in check. Remember Dusk Golem said this is NOT developed by Division 1.
Where did he say that?

I mean:

'People finish one project then go onto another, the Resident Evil series has a sorta' overseer who checks on all the different teams. When RE7 wrapped up development, some people went to work on RE2 (which had a smaller team already working on it), some went to work on RE8, some went to work on RE7 DLC, some on RE3. With RE2 wrapping up, same thing happened. Basically works like that.'

Manhunter

Mar 20, 2019
Guys think about this. REmake 2 is win GOTY in Game Awards. And after that, Capcom announce officialy Resident Evil 3 Remake. That would be insane!

zma1013

Oct 27, 2017
Don't worry, PC mods got us covered. We'll have an OG Nemesis model modded into the game in no time.

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
It was related to it.

To be honest, I wasn't thinking about the lore implications of crimson head appearing in raccoon city. I was just entertaining the thought of how they could make it work in RE3.
Sorry!! Didn't mean to come off like that lol
It would be quite entertaining to see Crimson heads again.

Man, I really wish I did not see this...I thought Julia wa simply done with Jill, now it seems Capcom was done with her.
Julia will always be the real Jill for me...
At the very least I really think that she will keep cosplaying and give the fans some love.

Diodejenero

Jan 18, 2018
United States
Capcom should have stealth patched Brad into RE2 as a tease (and to make up for him not being in it in the first place). Especially since his character model now presumedly exists.

I'm wondering if maybe they might. They've been tinkering with RE2 on Steam and added that single achievement. It's possible that they're adding him in and the achievement is for putting him out of his misery. Pure theory crafting here.

Dinda

Oct 27, 2017
Why don't you first look what he said in this very thread before coming with something like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.