• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geist 6one7

Oct 29, 2017
MASS
The "I don't like your face" crowd is quite amusing to me. Just FYI Capcom is scanning real people into RE Engine for this. Maybe they don't like your face.

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Now Capcom, finish your amazing comeback with Dino Crisis reboot. You know you guys want it too.

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if they'll expand Marvin's role. Y'know beyond being passed out on the floor. He was so good in REmake 2 would be great to see him do something in this.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if they'll expand Marvin's role. Y'know beyond being passed out on the floor. He was so good in REmake 2 would be great to see him do something in this.

Pure wishlist stuff on my part but I'd love if he basically had his role from the original RE2 in this one. So instead of being an unconscious body you'll see him wounded and he'll basically force you at gun point to get out. Just something that gets his great actor from the remake back.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Loved Marvin in the remake, it would be cool to see him or some of the other named officers briefly.

What are the chances they throw in some nods to the Outbreak games? They did for RE2Make.

J's bar anyone?

Oct 28, 2017
Legit more excited for this than I was for RE2 Remake. RE3 is a very special game to me and I think it is far and away the most underrated RE game. And no other RE villain comes close to Nemesis for me. I'm just so excited to see what they do with a modern Nemesis.

Hate

Oct 26, 2017
Sorry!! Didn't mean to come off like that lol
It would be quite entertaining to see Crimson heads again.

No worries. I thought you were asking a question lol.

Now Capcom, finish your amazing comeback with Dino Crisis reboot. You know you guys want it too.
Yes please! Probably my most replayed capcom series during that gen thanks to Dino Colosseum.

Wait, it not being by the RE2 leads just means another team at Capcom? I thought it would be outsourced. That's FANTASTIC news.
Duskgolem mentioned it earlier that it was people interpreted things wrong and it kinda got propagated into a rumour.

StallionDan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Crimson head being only present at the Spencer Mansion wasn't related to the T-Virus type of strain?
Yes, but it not really a thing in the games, they appeared elsewhere in Umbrella Chronicles, then Darkside Chronicles pretty much states any zombie can do it if brought near death. So they can turn up whenever Capcom wants really.

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
No worries. I thought you were asking a question lol.

Yes please! Probably my most replayed capcom series during that gen thanks to Dino Colosseum.

Duskgolem mentioned it earlier that it was people interpreted things wrong and it kinda got propagated into a rumour.
lol
It was only a little misunderstanding ;)
Yes, but it not really a thing in the games, they appeared elsewhere in Umbrella Chronicles, then Darkside Chronicles pretty much states any zombie can do it if brought near death. So they can turn up whenever Capcom wants really.
I didn't remember that actually! It's been ages since I played both UC and DC.
It's up to Capcom then...

RedSwirl

Oct 25, 2017
As for other remakes, RE3 makes sense because it's the last "main" Resident Evil you can't play on modern platforms. The ones after that make a lot less sense because we already have the ports. I'm still surprised Code Veronica didn't at least get quick-and-dirty ports to Steam and current-gen consoles but whatever.

RE8 is probably at the very least cross-gen by this point.

Sub Boss

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
Loved Marvin in the remake, it would be cool to see him or some of the other named officers briefly.

What are the chances they throw in some nods to the Outbreak games? They did for RE2Make.

J's bar anyone?
I wonder if Vladimir is gonna be mentioned in the REmake after all Nemesis was his project

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
Nemesis' once human face deforming and the nose contorting to the side is a really neat, disturbing addition.
Bruh go'n get real, real ugly by the end.

Yeah I don't mind the nose at all. If anything it's the teeth that bug me; they're way too long.

And yeah, I hope Nemesis takes visible damage in real time. He loses his trenchcoat halfway through the original but it'd be neat if they rough up/mutate him a little each time you fight him.

KORNdog

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
New nemesis design looks friggin turd. But I'm interested how this'll turn out considering I didn't exactly love the original. The more change the better for me for this one.

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What the hell is happening? What is it with that post in the first page saying a reveal in the 12th?

that legit?

BoxManLocke

Oct 25, 2017
France
Jill looks great. Nemesis looks terrifying.

Carlos looks like he's got a wet sloth on his head, but I appreciate what they're going for. Might look better (and more fabulous) in motion.

Anyway, hyped as fuck. First RE I've ever played.

Tatsu91

Banned
Apr 7, 2019
Yeah but, ... How?

I'd imagine Sony would try to prevent that shit from happening. Have they figured out how new image urls are generated?
i think its not possible without restricting and locking down the site but that would kill ad and search traffic

That's just assuming it's at The Game Awards. For all we it might be revealed before then.
either VGA or at jump festa as they have 2 new titles for show their

Status
Not open for further replies.