• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 6, 2017
US
That menu sound is from RE. OMG!

Where when how??

giphy.gif

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
I'm so freaking confused. is it both? That would be cool, but please just give me an option to play in third person. 😭

Dec 6, 2017
US
FUUUUCK APRIL 3

Also..is this fucking first person...?

*includes that lame looking multiplayer game so at least they're not trying to sell that fucking thing, will play it now as an extra mode

Deleted member 17402

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ugh is this a combination of first-person and third-person or one or the other? The gameplay bit at the end made me think it's just third-person and that some scenes happen in first-person but I have no idea. Was a little confusing.

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
Does RE2 look better or is it just me?
Yeah, doesn't look like it has the same budget as RE2. Not sure what to think.
Ugh is this a combination of first-person and third-person or one or the other? The gameplay bit at the end made me think it's just third-person and that some scenes happen in first-person but I have no idea. Was a little confusing.
I think the first-person stuff was just to tease us at first, like they did with RE2 in its first trailer.

Dec 6, 2017
US

Same here but that Carlos shooting scene DID look most like actual gameplay from a camera perspective point and all. I really hope it's not first person. RE7 was a nice experiment but I do not want that shit in RE3.

Dec 6, 2017
US
I had a horrible thought...what if Nemesis encounters are first person Outlast style "segments" with Jill and only Carlos is third person/TPS style or some weird shit like that.

Shuddering at my own awful thoughts.

I don't know, the amount of first person running away stuff has me pretty worried for some goofy gameplay twist like that. My hunch is I'll be wrong which would be awesome, I usually am.

Status
Not open for further replies.