• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Noodle

Banned
Aug 22, 2018
Is 4D Executer any good? I remember watching it as a child and finding it pretty interesting, but that was younger me, now I'm afraid of watching and ruining my childhood memories lol

Executer is from when REvil was at it's highest, before things got over-complicated and bloated.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
Please someone Tag me if scenes from the lab leak lol.

NDA-Man

Mar 23, 2020
Yeah. Limbs just kinda burst and disappear, rather than dangle then slough off, for instance. But you can delimb zombies, and hunters will show damage in areas you shoot them enough. Nemesis's shroud gets progressively more ragged the more you wail on him.

Mr. Rod

Jan 17, 2018
The underground lab looks cool. Love they kept the Hunters inside the tubes and added the Tyrants!

Mr. Rod

Jan 17, 2018
Even tho it's different I'm loving the callbacks to the original, like Nemesis getting acid bathed right before his final form.

Oct 31, 2017
Ok imma be honest

For a while I've only had a passive interest in RE games because my only experience with the series has been 4, 5, and Darkside Chronicles, all of which had absolutely horrible dialogue from beginning to end.

But I just saw a leaked cutscene and man it seems much more natural and I love the casual f-bombs.

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is the final battle theme a remixed version of the original? I haven't watched any of the footage but I find it hard to top the original.

Also the Executioner virus would be cool in a future game. The best part about it is that she is aware of her powers and wants to return to being human so it could be a nice twist compared to fighting the BOW to death.

CeeTee

May 29, 2018
Is the final battle theme a remixed version of the original? I haven't watched any of the footage but I find it hard to top the original.

Also the Executioner virus would be cool in a future game. The best part about it is that she is aware of her powers and wants to return to being human so it could be a nice twist compared to fighting the BOW to death.
Remade version with a choir. Really really good!

CeeTee

May 29, 2018
So no radio announcement with Unfortunate Event? *that* is iconic. Sad its not there. At least in this ending

NDA-Man

Mar 23, 2020
So, I just watched the ending.

Yeah, that is straight up a DOOM glory kill right there, shades of how the Spider Mastermind went out to the BFG in 2016. The pit fight looks pretty fun. Bit annoyed he didn't eat any of those tyrants-in-a-can, but still fucking awesome. I repeat the railgun should be an unlockable, maybe only if you beat the hardest difficulty or something. It's funny that while the rest of the game is more grounded, the railgun is straight up anime (as opposed to a giant fixed gun the six of a car, here Jill's aiming a gun the size of herself).

NIcholai is working for someone other than Umbrella (Wesker, probably), which is why he destroyed the vaccine. I think previous posters said he was shot in the arm, but it looked like on stream he took it to the chest (maybe it's location-based) and was just covering the wound. I laughed at the kill if you fail to shoot in time

EDIT: WIth the stinger, I'm thinking the alternate ending (if it does exist) will be Jill managing to save the vaccine.

I was listening on low volume until I saw the comments on the songs, ending song is very nostalgic (there was a je ne se quoi about the PS1 Capcom credits, the little picture-in-picture highlights of the game). For some reason I thought RE3 was scored by the deaf-not-deaf plagiarist guy, but apparently I was wrong about that.

Seriously, I totally spoiled myself (only trying to avoid puzzle solutions and checking back when dialogue started), and regret nothing. My copy can't get hear soon enough.