• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Streams
www.youtube.com

Resident Evil 4 Remake - The Mercenaries

Resident Evil

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Users are playing it now and has unlocked everyone with a silhouette (No Ada or Wesker it seems).
Currently up as a patch for PS systems in asian regions it seems.
Only 3 levels even though the datamine had 4, so looks like some stuff is either being saved for Seperate Ways or as an additional free update later.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS7jgf1OaKU

View: https://youtu.be/715jSkKKofw

View: https://youtu.be/xynPRPVEUdM

Last edited:

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
Read the update is a very small download so unless a patch is coming tomorrow we might be waiting longer for any improvements.

OP
OP
Jawmuncher

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
There were no official release date?

It's tomorrow but looks like it went up earlier in other regions instead of being all at once like patches usually are.

Weren't Ada and Wesker datamined?

They were. Seems like they might be getting saved for DLC along with the 4th mission.

Wait what? We saw Wesker's menu render already.

Oh god they aren't gonna charge for him as DLC, are they?

A stage is missing as well. There should be 4 but there's only 3 atm.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
The mode hasn't been out for very long - maybe there are secrets to be unlocked.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Krauser and HUNK are still pretty awesome. Luis is a cool addition, but no Ada and Wesker is a bummer since Ada is already a pretty major character in the story.

Meh. Hunk bores me, I use him once and snap a couple necks and then never touch him again. Wesker was my main for years.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't played RE series much since RE4, currently loving RE4 Remake. Can someone fill me in, what is The Mercernaries?

Kazuhira

Oct 26, 2017
Are you sure wesker and ada aren't included? Maybe you need to unlock them.
Btw, do you get anyhing for S rank? I'm pretty sure there will be new achievements/trophies but i don't care about that stuff.

OP
OP
Jawmuncher

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Are you sure wesker and ada aren't included? Maybe you need to unlock them.
Btw, do you get anyhing for S rank? I'm pretty sure there will be new achievements/trophies but i don't care about that stuff.
See
Ada Wesker and Docks were flagged with the Separate Ways id when datamined, shouldnt be a surprise

Streamers have all the characters now. Everyone available has a Silhouette until they're unlocked.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
This makes me really appreciate revelations 2 raid. Had a pretty good amount to unlock, and no paid dlc.

Era Uma Vez

Feb 5, 2020
You need to finish the game 5 times and S ++ on all Mercenaries to unlock Ada (via Youtube comment)

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
No Wesker? Somehow I'm not surprised at Capcom doing this.
Incredibly disappointed, piecemealing this would be an extra fuck you to the fans.

Ginger Hail

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Bummed that they're holding back for future updates and not dropping it all at once. On the other hand, what I have glimpsed from streams does look good. Wish I had it in my hands already.