• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BloodRayne

Jul 3, 2020
I found this Ada concept art picture, but I can't confirm if it is fanmade or not

OpXXHrU.jpeg

If it's legit, I guess we'll start to see content from the gallery mode soon

Lcal799

Dec 24, 2019
Fuckkkk I wake up and realize U3 isn't in the game?!?
So they lied. They said all bosses are back.

They got my hopes up for nothing. Capcom why did you do another RE3 ffs? I don't get it. They could have prepared everyone before release but nooo.

I am hoping it makes it's way back in SW but I have a bad feeling about that one.
That was low dude, its not the same situation. RE3R cut entire locations, enemies and boss fights. RE4R from what we've seen added like 3 new enemy types, (1 of them is a replacement for the J.J. and the armored enemy from the Island) Krauser QTE cutscene is a fully playable boss fight now, new El gigante boss fight in the castle, even the dumb Salazar statue bs is in the game SOMEHOW LMAO, its far from being another RE3R. Like you said if its not in the main game, it will most likely appear in SW.

Tttssd1972

May 24, 2019
Man I gotta be honest…. At no point throughout this lead up to RE4R did I ever sit back and think "Oh they better not cut out U3!!!" Maybe I am just in the minority but I found that boss fight largely meh and really didn't care if it was included or not. Truth be told I almost forgot about it in my excitement for this game lol

JoJokomoko

May 31, 2019
Thailand
Nah, still holding out hope that U-3 is still in the game. Untill there's enough concrete evidence, I'm not gonna believe in some speculation.

Scarface

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Man I gotta be honest…. At no point throughout this lead up to RE4R did I ever sit back and think "Oh they better not cut out U3!!!" Maybe I am just in the minority but I found that boss fight largely meh and really didn't care if it was included or not. Truth be told I almost forgot about it in my excitement for this game lol

it was always very meh to me. hell i forgot the damn thing was in the game until recently, lol. Granted its been a while, but ive beaten RE4 probably 20 times.

it made that much of an impression, i guess.

Still sucks tho, I dont like cut content in any capacity, but im not too upset by this.

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
And here i was hoping for potato quality video to confirm U3, once i log in again. I mean, it wasn't most memorable thing about RE4, but still a tense encounter.

deep-sigh-malik-wright.gif

Hopefully won't take whole year for SW to come out.

Lcal799

Dec 24, 2019
Personally I love U-3 but I find his boss fight tediuos. the initial encounter its just run from the ugly mofo and shoot the green bulbs, do that like 3 times so you can FINALLY fight him, also if you are a new player and waste your ammo on him in the flying containers you are done, good luck trying to kill it with the knife. its kinda lame tbh lol.

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't even know the boss's name all these years and I didn't really care. One of my least favorite parts of the original anyway.

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
Maybe I just never heard its name, but whats U3? I played RE4 multiple times but never heard that name.

Uncle at Nintendo

▲ Legend ▲
Jan 3, 2018
I always thought U3 was the worst boss. So I am not too pressed over it, personally speaking. If they cut something like Verdugo or El Gigante then yeah I'd be upset.

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That was low dude, its not the same situation. RE3R cut entire locations, enemies and boss fights. RE4R from what we've seen added like 3 new enemy types, (1 of them is a replacement for the J.J. and the armored enemy from the Island) Krauser QTE cutscene is a fully playable boss fight now, new El gigante boss fight in the castle, even the dumb Salazar statue bs is in the game SOMEHOW LMAO, its far from being another RE3R. Like you said if its not in the main game, it will most likely appear in SW.
Trust me I know there is a difference. I wish RE3 got this treatment.

I was more so talking about the Devs saying that things like "this and that will happen" then doing the opposite. REmake 3 and 4 both had different levels of this.

I would much rather they don't make us hope for something that won't happen.

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know why people are saying that's a list of cutscenes, that looks like a list of objectives, like the text that pops up on screen to say your current objective. Like it doesn't mention Ada either, but we obviously know Ada's in the game.

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
Yeah, but you'd think they wouldn't get shy about talking about it at the 13th hour but who knows I guess
I think the review embargo is supposed to lift either tomorrow or Friday if Metacritic is to be trusted. Most reviews will probably keep it pretty spoiler free but I'm sure a lot of them will mention which parts of the original game are altered or missing completely from the base game if any at all.

Tttssd1972

May 24, 2019
I don't know why people are saying that's a list of cutscenes, that looks like a list of objectives, like the text that pops up on screen to say your current objective. Like it doesn't mention Ada either, but we obviously know Ada's in the game.
Not only that…. How many cutscenes could there possibly be to tell you to go find Ashley? 😂😂😂

Nere

Dec 8, 2017
You guys still on about that ugly U3? I hated that whole section on professional. It can rest in hell
Didn't realize bosses in a RE game had to be beautiful to get a pass. I thought it was an excellent boss, with a great design and was so stress inducing while you had to avoid it. It could have been even further improved rather than removed.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
I think the review embargo is supposed to lift either tomorrow or Friday if Metacritic is to be trusted. Most reviews will probably keep it pretty spoiler free but I'm sure a lot of them will mention which parts of the original game are altered or missing completely from the base game if any at all.

Okay…?

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
Lmao wrong place sorry. Was meant for somewhere else asking about the review timing
Didn't realize bosses in a RE game had to be beautiful to get a pass. I thought it was an excellent boss, with a great design and was so stress inducing while you had to avoid it. It could have been even further improved rather than removed.
Yeah, I agree that boss had a ton of room to improve and would have automatically improved if kept as is with this RE4's gameplay mechanics.

Mar 19, 2020

Yeah that's true. I'm not writing anything off yet. People streaming haven't been as vocal as I was expecting regarding what's in and what isn't.

HollowDash

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
Yeah, one of the leaks that I was really expecting was the
Salazar Statue chase
, and we just got a glimpse of it. Maybe people didn't bother to record U3.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Isn't there optional bosses in this like human Mendez?