• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 3815

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They can add Gyro control to a port of an old game but they can't add Subtitles for Deaf/Hard of Hearing for Resident Evil 4?

Continue to be an ablest company Capcom because you sure are doing a fantastic job!! 👏 👏 👏 😒

Sub Boss

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
Same here. I said that I won't buy minimal effort ports from Capcom, but if they do show at least some effort, that changes things, and then it's more a question of whether I want the game or not (will play the demos to decide, I loved RE4 on the Wii, and enjoyed both Revelations 1 and 2).
RE5 is worth a playthrough, stay away from RE6

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Re4 wii version is my favorite version of the game by a mile and of course they don't give the game that could actually use it and had it in the past a patch for gyro controls...🙄

Deleted member 49166

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 30, 2018
Any reasoning why to add it for 5/6?
Might give an indication if they will also fix 4 (and hopefully also replace that ugly icon).

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
Capcom are deciding only now to be generous with 2 games that aren't RE4. Of course they would.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
After RE4 on Wii, it was SO hard to go back to traditional controls on RE5.

This is great news.

Apr 21, 2018
This might be the difference of me buying or not. Gyroscope is a big deal to me and really increases my enjoyment. Please update RE4 with motion controls too.

Oct 25, 2017
Gyro is fucking baller.

You know that technique where you hold the right stick to the left or right, then press R to quick turn?

Imagine that's the *slow* option now. Just R, and turn with gyro. No claw needed.