• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
What in the hell? Like I can sort of understand doing something like that for a mmo, but for freaking RE7 of all things?

Deleted member 19293

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I realize that you can't really play this on the go, but if it is what I think it is, what's the problem, if it works well?

low-G

Oct 25, 2017
The spectre of Onlive.

Honestly an interesting twist, but abysmal as a product you buy. A portable game you can't play on the go. Talk about download sizes, this ones infinite!

Buzzman

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coming out in two days, for like 20 bucks? From Capcom.co.jp:
Yw2jZuF.png

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
er .. that's one way to bring it to the Switch with all bells and whistles intact I suppose .. the frame rate and lag will be an interesting thing to see.

If this works well enough, this could be an opening for even more intensive games like FFXV in the future I suppose.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
did not expect capcom to be the first ones to go Switch cloud computing

JoDa

Jan 12, 2018
So Uhmm can someone explain this one?
Is it just gaming streaming or does the switch do any rendering? Is it available in any region? How much download/upload speed do you need? Is this tied in the premium online service?

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Capcom being lazy lol. They're only charging 2000 yen though, so eh.

edit:
I didn't notice the 180 days part lol.

Oct 27, 2017
User warned: Inflammatory posting, platform-warring.
Streaming version because the lackluster hardware can't run the game?

Perfect for Switch.

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
So Uhmm can someone explain this one?
Is it just gaming streaming or does the switch do any rendering? Is it available in any region? How much download/upload speed do you need? Is this tied in the premium online service?
It's just streaming from a machine at Capcom's offices. The Switch doesn't do anything except the wifi signal.