• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RagingAvatar

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester
I'd like to buy Resident Evil 7 on PC.

However, I'm tempted to buy the Xbox One/Windows Store 'Play Anywhere' version but I'm worried that the PC Windows 10 version won't get VR support but the Steam one will.. so maybe I should buy it on Steam?

I'm getting an Xbox One X so I'd like it on Xbox for HDR/4K in the living room - but obviously I don't want to buy it twice.

When is the VR patch coming for RE7 PC?

Pakesaker

Oct 25, 2017
Omaha, NE
I also want to know the answer to this, but I believe it had one year VR exclusivity and it released on January 24, 2017 this year. I own the Steam version but have a Rift setup so I'm hoping things work out. I've heard great things about the PSVR version and I can only imagine it would play well with the Oculus Touch controllers.

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
As others have said, it had one-year exclusivity on PSVR. If it'll happen or not is to be seen.

Bluebot

Oct 25, 2017
Japan
Yeah I'll jump on PC VR as soon as it hits. I already love the game and hearing people praise the VR version makes me so excited to play it again. I hope I don't chicken out too much while playing it. I love horror games, but in my experience VR horror is a whole fantastic higher level of tension.

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
This has to be one of the most frustrating exclusivity agreement terms for people on PC.

smuguire

Oct 27, 2017
My worry is that they are going to put it out as a totally seperate thing - ala Fallout 4 VR - which is why I'm holding off on buying the game despite wanting to play it kind of badly.