• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

cnorwood

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Resident Evil is still one of my top VR games even though its held back by the PS4 and traditional controls, you really can't beat the atmosphere. However after playing RE2 in VR its very obvious that motion controls are needed (on top of sharper graphics)

Soon PC users will be able to experience the ultimate version of this amazing game, I can't wait. If only I could erase my memory and play this again for the 1st time

No ETA as of yet but it looks pretty good.

The only thing that could improve this is a total VR overhaul like RE4

Yudoken

Jun 7, 2019
Honestly this already is much more interesting than Resi 4 VR except you can't vr reload. The immersion in VR PC Resi games look insane but sadly when I've tried the mod it when it released it didn't boot the game in vr mode with my WMR headset so I couldn't try it out yet.

There has been a lot of updates and I'm gonna give it another try sometime later. The question is if I delay my playthrough until the Next Gen updates arrive and also the mod needs to be updated which could take some time.

Last edited:

Hoggle

Mar 25, 2021
This guy is playing RE7VR all wrong. When you're driving the car you need to hang your head out the side window and laugh maniacally, and not once did I see him put his head down a toilet. Capcom went to the effort of modelling those toilet bowls so the least he could do is appreciate them.

Or maybe it's me that plays RE7VR weird?